+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I text him?

Can I text him?

Should I text this guy?

I have this thing guy on my mind…lets call him X

We knew each other 10 years ago and were then to categorise as **** buddies – but I was qraaaazy about him then. (I still am). I accidentally ran into him 4 months ago. In a bar. We wanted to make out but I resisted since I had a boyfriend. I later broke up with my boyfriend, but not because of X though. I then made a booty call on X. I had wanted to meet up with him for a long time since the break up with my ex – but I was so nervous about the hole situation. I had to have a few drinks (a lot in fact) to find the courage to call him. So I ended up in his apartment after a night out with a friend of mine and we had the best of times. Yes we had sex. But we also talked about a lot of private stuff.

When we said goodbye, he said something like ‘well, lets just keep in touch’ or something like that. Any way – no overt connection was made, in my opinion.

Now: I know for a fact that he is single, plus he has my number. But I’m not sure if I told him that I broke up with my x-boyfriend. Its been almost 1 months now since the booty call. And I haven’t heard from him what so ever.

Now I want to see him again. Can I text this guy or should I forget about him? Texting is the wimpy way out - but I know for a fact that I can not call him – I’ll simply die. If I text him what should I write?

Please help!

Forget about him. 100%. If he were interested he'd work harder. I dont see this going anywhere past sex.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Are you just wanting to have sex again? If so, then go ahead and call him because it sounds like that's all he's been interested in with you.

Edit: Tavs beat me saying it!

I don't know about this one...Some guys wouldn't talk about private stuff if they didn't care...unless maybe he was just pretending...Anyways, it depends on what you want...Like Junsui and Tavs mentioned above, if you want to get together for just sex, call him up.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Yeh - you are right - I should forget about him I guess.

But to Asip4u I should say though that he did not pretend or fake. We just seem to hit it off and he let me in on his view of life, his current job, his background and big issues related to his family. Not that he ever came across as unhappy or anything - it felt natural. We also talked about feelings, broken hearts an such and then we'd laugh a lot.

Well, I guees I wouldn't have to post in a LoveForum if it felt THAT right.

But thanx again for the input

Tone Guest
    Yeah if that was all right you wouldn't only hear from him when he wants sex.

He would make the effort to get in touch with you more.

Sorry darlin =/

If you really like him, being a fuk buddy will destroy any chances you have.

You have to have him take you seriously. If all you want is a fuk buddy then fine, I am sure he will not pass it up, but I extrapolate that you want more.

Try this; write him a letter, telling him that you have feeling for him, other then occasional recreational sex. Note that you like him, and that if he wants to pursue you, it must be with intent.

About you!

You have a life, and men want you for more then just casual sex. There are guys out there that want to wine you, dine you and love you. You may not see it, but they are out there. If you want this, then live your life like it is true, because it is. This will challenge men, men like a challenge.

I suggest reading the book

The Rules Volume I

To Bluevetteracer

Hi Bluevetteracer

Wauuw - that reply gave me some thing to think about. Thanx alot - a very serious answer to my post.

I'ts all about how serious you go about things. I think you are right. Booty calling isn't exactly going about things the right way, now is it.

I will read what you suggested.

Your situation is not unique, we have all been there.

The problem is the damage it does to us. We want more, and hope that the more time we spend with them, in or out of the sack; they will see us for what we want, and convince them they want this as well.

It only end is heartache, and sadness, as we will feel used, giving so much and not receive what we think our goal or reward was.

This leaves us depressed and with low self esteem, 2 very bad traits. Nobody wants to be around someone that thinks lowly of themselves, and depressed people, are well just that, depressing.

Put a nice dress on, walk tall, and smile often. Do your hair, makeup, etc every day like you are going on a first date. You will be amazed at how many men will do a double take, ask for your number, and pursue you.
    Be a creature like no other.

I guarantee you, if you go out to the bar, look like a million bucks, are confident, and mysterious, men will flock to you. Your fuk buddy will look at you in a whole new light. Then, find one or two guys to visit with all night, it will either drive him nuts or he will dismiss you. Again, either way, you win.

Good luck -

WOW IS right the same thing happened to me and i want to turn it around. i dont want to be a booty call i want him to take me seriously, i dont want to be a booty call but at this point i kinda of made it that way 1 to protect myself, 2 because i made assumptions and 3 i did it again thinking that well that it would be different if we kept doing it wrong wrong wrong, im at the point well im gonna foreget about it becasue seriously i dont know what my next move will be.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Hi again

You suggest i read the book The Rules Volume I

I Googled the title but nothing came up - could you please tell a bit more about the book?

You seem like a nice and clever person - Better read what you suggest!

[url]http://www.therulesbook.com/[/url]

[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0446602744/002-3387837-4893639[/url]

I am a nice, caring man, that will be an honest and loving husband.

I only date rules girls, or girls that do the rules without even knowing it.

Like I said before, engineering school was a challenge, flight school was a challenge, and sports are a challenge, MEN LIKE A CHALLENGE. If it is worth fighting for, it is worth keeping. And if we keep it, we love it.

[QUOTE=Bluevetteracer]I am a nice, caring man, that will be an honest and loving husband.

QUOTE]

I believe you. Thanks for the links. BTW I thought you were a woman, no offence

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast