+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he playing me?

is he playing me?

hello guys...
    here is the problem that i'm having right now: about a month ago, i got someone called me (wrong number), anyway, we ended up talking and getting to know each other. let's just call him Brian

He told me that he's an architect, and seemed that he's such a busy life. we communicated everyday (usually during the night, after he's off from work). Although we "just" got to know each other not too long ago, he already told me personal information about him and his family (many of which is bitter, like how his dad passed away from stroke after his business went bankrupt, and how he almost got married when he was 24 yrs old, but his fiance cancelled the wedding at the last minute without telling him why,and how now she got pregnant with another guy and how he became traumatic everytime approaching a girl because of that experience). i honestly think he's telling me the truth, since what else would the motives be, in telling those traumatic and bad experience to a stranger? which leads me to think he might be telling the truth, and thus a genuine guy.

Anyway, we got a little closer, he told me that he feels that i'm quite a special girl, and he's attracted to me, and asked me what would i do if he asks me to be his gf (he asked me this twice already now), and i told him that i would decide that after we meet up (which we already arrange it to be january next month, on his birthday), actually he's been really eager in meeting me, he even went looking for my house once when he passed my town on his way to another town that passes my town. haha..i told him i wouldnt know the answer cos i still haven't met him in person, i told him "what if in real life we don't "click"? then we'll get dissapointed, which i don't want", however i feel that i also care about you", just to give his hope up, i suppose. (i trully do tho...i really did think that he COULD be the "one"), afterall, who knows, right? i also "jokingly" said "and how could you like someone if you have't even meet the person anyway? the person could be different from your imagination, u know??" that was the last thing i said in my message. he said "if we don't click is actually okay...i know that you are beautiful, kind & sweet". which i think is a weird answer...since it's obviously absurd to "love" someone you haven't met. why could he say it so easily, since i myself can't? does saying "love" mean anything to him at all?

anyway, it's been 3-4 days now he hasn't called or texted me, what do u think is going on? it isn't normal for me, since usually he'd always called or texted me. he isn't playing me, is he? why do i get this uncomfortable feeling towards him?
    Last edited by pinkpuca84; 25-12-08 at 12:02 AM.
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

The whole thing sounds suspicious to me. Have him investigated- check his story about who he is and everything. I'm skeptical.
    Spammer Spanker

yes...but how? he lives far away from my town. i dont know anyone that i can "ask" for information about him.
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

Well, you're sitting right in front of a computer. If he's an architect, he's got to have a professional presence, at least an AIA registration. Start with that.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks so much Giga, i think it is the time. but i still don't know how to get information about architect registration in my country, i tried to look up from the internet but i culdnt find anything, and i'm a little uncomfortable asking him details about where he works, and stuff like that...so i'm stuck here,....but he did tell me that he was working on an international airport in his town. should i start from there? he told me that the Main Director of that international airport asked him for a lunch once, so i suppose he must know him, right? argh....what do i do?