+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In need of advice(A little lengthy)

In need of advice(A little lengthy)

Hey guys I need an oppinion.I think this guy is cute and I get the feeling that he likes me to.When I talk to him he's always got this big smile on his face,similar to this, ,we are always making eye contact,and when I talk to him he always talks sort of low,but I haven't gotten to talk to him lately cause his friends are always around him.But I'm having a hard time trying to figure out if he is interested in me or not,he does seem a little on the shy side.But I'm not used to asking guys out either.

I was sort of hoping that if he noticed that I had a cell phone that he would ask for the number or have one of his friends to ask for it.I also think that another one of his friends is interested in me but I'm not interested or attracted to him.So could that possibly stop him from asking me out?Could the age differece have an affect on him,cause he is slightly younger than me?

I remember going to school with him and yes I thought that he was cute then to.But this guy (D) said that (T) wanted my number(T is the guy I'm interested in) but I thought that(D) was joking around so I never gave (T) my number.But I don't think he remembers that,well atleast I hope not for my sake.But if I had known that (D) wasn't joking I would have given him my number.Please,can any of you help me out with this situation?I would really appreciate it.Thanx.

Short and simple:

Eliminate any "middle-men" in this situation, (meaning - using friends to get each others numbers) and cut straight to the chase. Next time you see him, walk up to him and ask him out, or ask for his number. It will seem akward, but it will work. Chances are he is just as shy as you are about this, so if you expect anything to come out of it, take the lead and see "whats up" with him.

Or, you can waste your time for the next 8 months playing a guessing game. Its your choice.