+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dunno what 2 do...

Dunno what 2 do...

Hey y'all!
    I'm having trouble deciding what to do about this girl..
    We met eachother last summer during our holidays, I felt something special about her but I had a girlfriend back then and I didn't want to ruin my relationship. I think she felt the same away about me but she was also in a relationship..
    The summer ended and each of us went back home, we became good friends although we didn't speak too much. I never thought of becoming more than a good friend to her, in fact I kinda forgot about her right after we went home.. Time passed by and my relationship with my girlfriend has come to an inevitable end, I went on easter holidays to the same place as in summer and.. the girl from the summer was there. Upon meeting eachother and starting to hang out again I felt that "click".. I can't explain it, it felt just like the first time I ever got in love (usually the first time someone get's in love it's special, it kinda "marks" us). She fell for me too and we started dating.. We didn't care about the future, we were on holidays, all we wanted to do was to live those excelent moments we spent together.. The holidays came to an end and we talked about "us". We live far away from eachother it would be an impossible relationsip, so we agreed on eachone follow his/her own path and don't look back. As I came back home I felt this emptyness inside of me, but I kept faithful to our agreement and didn't mention "us" eachtime we talked. Suddently she came with this sad conversation about missing me and wanting me too much, etc.. I reminded her of our agreement but she said that our relationship might be possible, she is coming to study at a university close to me within 2 years, besides that, we will be together for 5 weeks in the summer and we both are almost obtaining our driver's license so it will be easier to get together.. My big doubt after all this big testimonial (lol) is: Is it worth it? Shall I wait knowing that I will only be with her in the summer and knowing that there is a chance that our relationship might work? Or shall I forget all of this and get on with my life, maybe find a nice girl from around so we don't have the "distance" problem?
    One thing I know for sure is that I haven't had such strong feelings for someone in a looooong time, she is definitly special...

Sorry for all this monologue, sorry for bothering you busy guys with my problems but I really Dunno what 2 do...
    Last edited by 2LostinU; 11-05-06 at 05:37 AM.

i suggest u should give it a try. no matter where ur sweet heart lives, it shouldnt make any difference. if it's love, then let it flow the way it should. enjoy the moment, and let the future take care of itself. especially when u already realised that u hadnt felt such a strong feeling for a long time. that strong feeling doesnt come often, u know? so when u feel it, u shouldnt hide it. she obviously likes u, and u like her, so why dont u guys give it a try? if long distance doesnt work for u later on, what matters most is that u already give it a go. and u wouldnt be asking "what if". good luck
    when there is no more words left to say. when tears have no more meaning, what would u do?

thanks

Thanks alot for the advise.. We decided to give it a try and she already came to see me! I'm damn too lost in love with her! I swear on my life that I hadn't felt like this in a long, LONG time! It's love

If you look at it from another angle, being a bit far can be a good thing for a relationship during its early phase. If a couple can get together very often, you usually find more arguements. However, if you get to see each other less often, you will both value and savor every moment with each other. Seeing how you two are so into each other, I think your story will be beautiful.

althought i do not have enough relationship experience under my belt, i would agree with blackpetal. i asked for a definition of love in one of the other threads, but the answer to that may lie with 2lostinU. :-) happy for you buddy!

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Hold Your Breath and Jump!!!

For some reason this reminds me of a time that my friend was trying to go out with this girl secretly. Dunno why this reminded my of it but... I dunno
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.