+ Follow This Topic

Thread: which man should i choose :( ?!

which man should i choose :( ?!

There are these 2 guys that i like very much, and i know for a fact that both like me very much as well. but i want to focus just one one guy, but im just not sure which one.

guy 1. he treats me very well, and makes sure that im fine. and he makes me very happy every time i talk to him. and like he likes to show me off to all his friends and stuff. he always seems to cling onto every word i say, which is something that i really love, makes me feel wanted. and he is a pilot

then there is guy 2. in terms of looks and humor, its a bit better them guy one, he too makes me happy every time i talk to him and we have more intrests, and did in a way fall for him first. but the problem here is that he makes me feel so insecure about myself sometimes. because his always flirting with other women. he ignores me sometimes which quite frankly makes me think he doesn't like me at all, which is why i kinda have this weird feeling in me. i dont know, its hard to explain. this guy is a business man

so please help me make up my mind. they are both wonderful men. i would go into more details. but they're very personal stuff. i really don't know who i should concentrate on. or should i just give up the guys all together and become a nun lol

Are these random dates or do you have some kind of relationship with them?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Depends on how old and mature you are.

If you ready to get serious and settle down with the right guy, then guy #1 sounds like the right choice. Also, pilots tend to make pretty good money without working long hours. On the down side, he will probably be away a lot.

But if you're younger than mid-20s and haven't gotten enough of the bad boy type yet, then guy #2 is the right choice for now. He's a player, so he has game, but sometimes he will be playing with other women behind your back. Those times when he is ignoring you are probably the times when he is busy with other ladies. You didn't say it in your post, but it seems kind of obvious that guy #2 is better-looking than guy #1, and you are probably giving that more weight than you realize.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Date them both until one emerges as the clear "winner". Just don't be sleeping with them both (unless they know what you are up to).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Guy one sounds like a decent person who might actually like you for who you are.

Guy two sounds like a good looking guy who knows how and when to say the right thing for the sake of getting chicks into bed.

You'll eventually come to ignore Guy One in favor of Guy Two who will use you for sex and discard you. A few months later you'll be presented with an almost identical situation and rather than learn from your past you'll go with Guy Two again. Rinse and repeat.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

thanks so much everyone for your input!!!
    well im 27. guy one is also 27 while guy 2 is 30.
    well were not so much dating each other. were just good friends. both guys dont know about each other too.
    but both have said they want me to hopefully be their girlfriend. but i told them both to wait. mainly for this reason. i cant decide D:
    and yes the second guy is better looking. but the first guy is also good looking as well :-)

Go with the one who makes you feel happy. Looks will fade with age but happiness will always comfort you.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by vieza88 View Post
    There are these 2 guys that i like very much, and i know for a fact that both like me very much as well. but i want to focus just one one guy, but im just not sure which one.

guy 1. he treats me very well, and makes sure that im fine. and he makes me very happy every time i talk to him. and like he likes to show me off to all his friends and stuff. he always seems to cling onto every word i say, which is something that i really love, makes me feel wanted. and he is a pilot

then there is guy 2. in terms of looks and humor, its a bit better them guy one, he too makes me happy every time i talk to him and we have more intrests, and did in a way fall for him first. but the problem here is that he makes me feel so insecure about myself sometimes. because his always flirting with other women. he ignores me sometimes which quite frankly makes me think he doesn't like me at all, which is why i kinda have this weird feeling in me. i dont know, its hard to explain. this guy is a business man

so please help me make up my mind. they are both wonderful men. i would go into more details. but they're very personal stuff. i really don't know who i should concentrate on. or should i just give up the guys all together and become a nun lol
    When you describe them both, it seems you don't have a problem with guy #1, but you have some problems with guy#2. I don't quite understand why you would consider someone to be wonderful if they make you insecure. Because he looks good? He's a businessman, of course he's funnier, that's how he does sales talk, which closely resembles his tactic to getting women.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest