+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm just pathetic

I'm just pathetic

hello all. I feel so pathetic, because I'm 22 year old female and I'm still a virgin, not because of religion or ugliness or horrible personality, just because I have almost no social life, my friends live in other towns and I'm not at school or work. This is so frustrating and seriously the masturbation has lost its fun, so I'm thinking that next time I'm going out to some bar I'm going to go hitting some guy and eventually drag him into a bar's restroom to **** me, that's how desperate I am, I'm afraid that my crotch will rot cos of the lack of use. Or do you think this is the stupidest idea ever? I know I'm not ''physically'' virgin anymore, so there's no a fear of bleeding because of that, but I just haven't done it with anyone before.
    Do you think that the risk of getting raped is big in public restrooms? I don't fancy the thought of being raped you know.
    I'd rather get myself a boyfriend or even a girlfriend, but I can't seem to have the ability to meet right people and I'm really desperate.

Jeezie woman! Calm down. Do it like everyone else. No need to subject yourself to sex in a dirty bathroom just to get some. That's gross. Bathrooms are the worst place to have sex if they arent your own. God knows whats in there. Plus, you don't want to have sex with some guy who would actually do that with a girl. Find someone who will respect you. Don't focus so much on still being a virgin, focus on your strong points. Be sexy and confident, dress pretty and try to find a nice guy. There has to be one out there just for you.

I just feel so old and I'm starting to panic. But yeah it's a stupid idea, and maybe I will someone someday. I just hate this

I know it seems hopeless, but don't focus on sex. Try to find yourself a nice guy. Someone you can trust. You said you weren't ugly. Prove it. Get yourself out there and show the world just what a pretty, confident and mature woman looks like.

Thanks, you're giving me hope, and that's just what I need and a special someone

That special someone will come one day. He or she will just come into your life and take you by surprise. Just be open to new experiences.

*Cough cough*

Rose hear speaks from exp. but I do agree with her on this one, everyone has there counterpart in this world
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

I'm hear as long as rose (my love) says it's ok.

i dont get why everyone's in such a rush to lose their virginity. being 22 and saying you feel too old to be a virgin is just ridiculous. There's a million zillion people that keep their virginity through highschool and into college. Just most of the teenagers NOWadays are losing it when they're like 13 or 14. which is even more ridiculous. I dont see what the big deal is in being a virgin! ESPECIALLY when, like you said, it's not out of ugliness or anything. So effing what? you're a virgin. It's better than going out and screwing every guy you meet. And when you're 13 or 14..around here you're USUALLY not losing it just because you want to see what sex feels like. It's because you want to fit in. And it's retarded. R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D. who cares? be a an old granny and still be a virgin. i'm sure no one will think any less of you.

-breathes in-

/rant

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Completly agree with Steve...if anyone thinks any less of you because your a virgin then they dont deserve your company. I would feel really bad if i thought i had lost my virginity to someone who i didnt care a lot about at the time. It will be a whole lot better for you if your at least with someone you know a lil bit and care about than some manky dude in a grotty bathroom. Im sure you dont want that kind of picture in your mind for the rest of your life!

22 is not old at all...its all social pressure to lose your viginity, all these crazy kids at 13 doing it and of course not really understanding what their doing

You know what? I admire you! Dont let yourself down now by giving up, there is someone out there for you...so pick yourself up and find a circle of friends, people you can go out with, maybe look for a job (i dont know why ur not working but if u can work then you will find a whole new social outlet of people) and the guy will turn up, usually when your not expecting it. And in the meantime you'l be having so much fun with your new job, and new friends that you wont even be worried anymore
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

NOWadays are losing it when they're like 13 or 14
    Bollocks Bollocks Bollocks.

Would've said that once but the stupid contraption told me my message was too short.

I've found that a lot of men pretend to be woman on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by uptownboy
    I've found that a lot of men pretend to be woman on the internet.

fascinating...

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

thanks to you all