Me and this girl got together 4 days ago, and we haven't kissed or anything yet, but I hugged her lots of times, and she definately felt a bit shy and nervous at the beginning, I could tell, so I went slow, not hugging her all the time, but hugging her every now and then, and then we talked on msn later that day, and we was talking the same way as before, very jokingly, and almost friendly, and her friend who also was online on msn at the moment told me they're talking, and she's complaining about how everything is as it was and stuff, so I talked to her in a much more passionate way, and we had a little romantic conversation, and then she had to go. The next day I texted her, and we were texting for a little time, and she talked to me in a sweet way too, and stuff like that, but she told me she wouldn't go out the next day, but she went out with some friends of her without telling me. I was out with her best friend, the same friend who told me about her complaining to her about me being too friendly, and 2 other friends of mine. So all we did was hugged, and then she talked a little to her best friend, and she left with her friends, and she didn't even wave at me or something, she didn't say bye, she just left. So I talked to her about both not telling me she would go out, and lying about it, and I also talked to her about her behavior, and I asked her if she's ashamed that I am her boyfriend. She told me she decided she would go out in the last minute and she didn't get to tell me, and she said she's not ashamed about being with me, but she was a little shy in front of those friends of hers. I said it's okay, and I just want her to talk to me about things like that, and I want trust in our relationship. She said she understands, she's just a little confused. I asked her what she is confused about, and she said "I was just hurt many times in the past, and I'm not sure if agreeing to be with you was a good idea, not that I regret it, I just don't want to hurt you, I felt sad when I saw you being so sad when I was with my friends, and my friend also told me you didn't show it, but you were very worried and stuff." So I just told her that I promise I will never hurt her, and that that was nothing in front of the happiness I feel because we're together, so she was just like okay. Now she talks to me in the same sweet way, but I have a feeling she's trying to avoid me, but she is talking to me, and she also sometimes texts me first. She also doesn't want anyone to know we're together, she hasn't told me, but when I asked her if she wants to put we two are in a relationship on facebook, she said we'd rather not...and I've put the date that me and her got together in my name on msn, but she hasn't. Also, we were talking on msn earlier today and she was like "I was just talking with a 'competitor' of yours and he asked me for my number..I blocked him don't worry" and I'm sure she said that to get me jealous. I feel like she's trying to avoid going out with me, and she doesn't want anyone to know we are together, but she talks to me in the same sweet way I talk to her. What's up with her, and does she have any feelings for me at all?