+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice for first date

Advice for first date

Hey all

I've finally gotten over the crush I had on a very good friend, and have moved on. Now I've gotten a date with another girl who I think is very sweet.
    We've already made out at a party a while ago, and talked a lot since then, so I'm pretty sure we're both into each other already...

Now the problem is that we agreed to meet quite early in the afternoon, as that was the most convenient thing. But I need ideas for what we can do that early. I'm thinking of taking her out for dinner later and maybe the movies and out for a drink, but what should we do to pass time until dinner time?

All ideas will be appreciated

Every heard of Blind Date? You should try and catch some re-runs.
    Sorry, that doesn't help for now. Hmmm, Go to a park and fly a kite. Go to some batting cages and screw around.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    LoL I loved that show... use to watch it with the ex along with Change of Heart, Shipmates, and a few other of those dating shows... LoL

Those shows freak me out! If my husband ever keels over, I will NEVER get a date if I am expected to act like those girls. (No wonder I couldn't get a date in high school.)

Tone Guest
    There's always, Lloyd ;p

Oh joy, I guess HE would act like those girls...
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by foolinlove
    We've already made out at a party a while ago, and talked a lot since then, so I'm pretty sure we're both into each other already...
    Get a room? You know, one where you put coins in and the bed shakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Get a room? You know, one where you put coins in and the bed shakes.
    Im not so sure i want to know what you're talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Sorry, that doesn't help for now. Hmmm, Go to a park and fly a kite. Go to some batting cages and screw around.

HA HA my gf wants to go to the batting cages! try that might work out pretty well. Let me ask you come questions. Age....How much money you willing to spend? My friends mom for my birthday gave me this book 101 great and easy dates. It sounds stupid but most of them are VERY low money wise. And whats cool each date if your willing to spend money theres an expensive version ANyways The safe route is DInner/Movie can never go wrong. I would try batting cages that would be fun!

Quote Originally Posted by sevink
    Let me ask you come questions. Age....How much money you willing to spend? My friends mom for my birthday gave me this book 101 great and easy dates. It sounds stupid but most of them are VERY low money wise. And whats cool each date if your willing to spend money theres an expensive version ANyways The safe route is DInner/Movie can never go wrong. I would try batting cages that would be fun!
    I'm 22 and she's 26. Moneywise I don't really care... I don't have a lot of money, but it won't be a problem. She's not the kind of person who'd want me for the money anyway and I'd hate to give her the expression that I'm trying to "buy" her too... I'll spend what's necessary but nothing over the top.

Dinner/Movie I've already settled for, the problem is what to do from early afternoon to dinnertime... The town I live in is very dull and there isn't really any activities we can do, so I'm looking for solutions that doesn't require any special locations.

And what is the batting cages?! I have no idea what you guys are talking about here, so chances are it won't be doable here anyway I'm guessing something baseball related?

Take a walk in the park or something, or just find somewhere to sit and talk and have a coffee or whatever. The time should fly past if you enjoy each other's company.