Here is my story Ladies, any help would be great!

My Girlfriend and I were living together for 6 months, everything went great! Until she lost her job... Then she started getting really down and after a month of sitting at home things started getting worse... I was the sole provider in the relationship, we had a fight every now and then but never about the fact that she had no job... We once had an disagreement about a job interview... but back to the problem, after the one month of her with no job she went for her drivers license... Unfortunately she didn't pass, and with my tight work schedule it was really almost impossible for me to take her to go for the drivers license, the 1st time my mom helped her out... But my mon couldn't do it anymore because she was in the process of getting ready for leaving the country for work...

I had a talk with her regarding this and the work, because I could truelly see that all this was taking its toll on her, so I came up with a solution, why don't she go and visit her parents because they could take her for the license and there she could get a temporary job as well...

So she considered this, she left for her parents on the Wednesday morning, just luck that her sis had also planned to go visit her parents so she got a lift...

We text each ofter a lot while they were driving and when they got there... On the friday when I went to a friend to watch a game... she skyped me that she misses me and all and she wanted to know if I really loved her and she wants to know... When I got back on Saturday morning, and eventually replied she was different. It eventually led to a fight and at the spur of the moment she said then its over... and she broke up with me...

I left it at that for the day because both of us were quite upset..... The Sunday night I gave her a call, apologizing for me over reacting... She was very emotional and cried...

We talked abit and then we ended the call... Then on Tuesday we skyped again and she told me how she misses me and I told her how I missed her, she told me how she loves me and I did the same, at one point I said she must come back after she got her license, she told me she can't just come back not having a job or anything, I said that I would help her with finding a job... and then she said if she comes back we must have a talk face to face regarding some issues she had... I Told her thats a good plan and that I'm willing to work for this relationship... She when said she needs a couple of days she does not want to make an emotional decision right one.

I gave her 8 days and then phoned her again, this time she sounded alot less emotional and all, I asked how it went with the license, with she again failed, and also about jobs, she said she had 2 job choices... I was happy for her, but when I started talking about us she didn't sound like she was up for us anymore, she said to many things has happend and that she happy here and all her friends are here too... I even told her I'm prepared for the long distance thing, she said no, she doesn't see us together now, maybe one day but not one, and also it is a 5 hour drive to there but I am willing to drive there every 2nd weekend...

So then I left it at that being shocked and hart broken! then she didn't come on to skype anymore that often, I gave her some space, eventually after a week she said hallo and then I also asked her about jobs she said she was starting with a job the monday, and that i was happy she found one, we had a good chat, telling me how she doing what shes doing and so forth later she said that she just wants to tell me that she still shes me as her best friend... I said the same, not true of course... mistake maybe?

Anyway she also said that next month she'll come by to fetch her stuff... She still hasn't come for her stuff..

another week has passed, I still feel for this girl love her to bits, had the chat every now and then, but i've started going out alot with friends and so she does the same... Also not going out with other girls but with a group of friends, now she has asked me that she sees that i've been going out a lot since she left.

I did tell her that I'm breaking all contact until further notice... that lasted for 10 days before she made an effort to start talking and chatting again...

So we've been chatting not everyday but every other day...

Couple of days ago she told me that shes been going through our photos and that she misses the good times...

I've already wrote an letter, to her mostly saying that i'm happy she is happy and that she found her feet again after what happened... Told her that i'd be wiling to work on the issues she has, and that I hope we could continue this relationship somewhere in the future...

She has replied to my letter... Saying that she will always remember the great times we had and that she really got to love me, and then she also told me that she has met another guy... They are now together and he is great... But my friend told me she doesn't sound that positive and that shes taking things slow with this guy. Now I know this shouldn't change anything, but I have heard that this guy works on a farm for a farmer he doesn't really have a big future, and I'm doing great with my work just got a promotion the other day...

Also we spoke a while back and it has come across that she really truly does miss me, and also we've talking and at least now there is talk of one day in the future from her side and she did the initiating and brought this up , not getting my hopes up or anything, but that does help too. She said that look at what happened to my parents and that's what she seeing. now what happened to them they divorced for few years, dad was on the brink of marring a new lady, but long story short they back together and very happy. Also she told me that she tried to replace me with other things and people guessing she means the rebound guy... She did say that she will be coming back to my town when the time is right.

But yes any help would be much appreciated. I have read the book but I still need some guidance regarding my situation.