+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I wasting my time?

Am I wasting my time?

Last week, at a party in my house, I brought a girl who I was really attracted too. We hit it off, got a little tipsy, and I even tried to teach her a little guitar alone. One thing led to another and we went to my room, and closed the door, no problems. I thought I had the kiss in for sure, we closed in on each other... our lips touched, and then she pulled away. She told me she couldn't she just didn't know me well enough.

While we had only met in school maybe a week or to prior, we talked a lot and texted. I guess I understand, and if that is the reason I can't be upset. However, I guess its true what they say if you always want something you can't have even more. Before that night she was just a cute girl, now she always runs through my mind. I still remember her asking me "You're not used to rejection are you?"

I texted her the next day and only talked about everything other than what happened, just so it won't be awkward when we see each other in person, and it wasn't we always smile and say hi, and sit together and talk. Her friends like to laugh when me and her get together, and one of her friends has a huge crush on me... but I don't know what to do.

There are times where she looks at me and I feel she has an attraction to me, and even her getting that close to me that night kind of supports that. But there are other times where I feel like she wants nothing to do with me.

What do you all think? I am sorry if I am just a love struck teenager venting on here I have nowhere else to go =/

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You should probably ask her out on a date.

Well.... I can see you are truly attracted to her but not really yet in love. The intimacy you have experience at your party somehow indicated that she is also attracted to you but I'm not giving you high hopes. I can only tell you that you have to dig deeper about her. It could be in a small conversation with her( not necessarily in a date). There are truly some things that girls hide for themselves. It'll just take time and the only thing you can do now is to know her better which could improve your relationship. Best of Luck to you!!!

I think you have some "puppy love" for her, so why not go on a date and get to know her?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)