+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Make Him Commit - Make Sure That He Can't Live Without You

Make Him Commit - Make Sure That He Can't Live Without You

have you had no trouble luring him in, but aren't sure that you can make it commit? Why is it that some women seem to have the power to make any man go wild for them? Is it true that everyone has a great romance in their future? If you are reading this article and nodding yes, that means that you want to find the answers to these questions. Read on to see how you can make him commit to you.

Men fall in lust over and over again. Sometimes it can seem that a guy can fall in lust ten times a day. The bad thing about this is that men can't always tell the difference between lust and love. Women on the other hand are more devoted to the idea of romance that is long-lasting and meaningful.
    Because of these differences in the way that men and women see love and lust, you shouldn't ever rush into a sexual relationship with your man. You need to take the time to make your relationship's emotional bond grow before delving into a sexual bond. That way, you will know that the two of you really have what it takes to make it in the long run.
    If you want to make him commit you should just ask him over and over and over again...right? Wrong! No one likes to be nagged. In fact, most people respond to being nagged by wanting to do the exact opposite of what the person that is nagging them is asking them to do. If you push him to make him commit to you, he won't be doing it because his heart is in it. Let him move at a pace that is comfortable to him so that when he does come around it will be for real.
    If you are bending over backward trying to be the best you that you can be, and he still will not commit to you, date around. It could be that you are missing out on a chance with a better man. Or, he might just realize that he needs to secure you while he still has the chance.

I've never had this problem-lack of commitment. Must be doing something right

BTW I dont think that is all there is to it. I know people who have slept together the first night and still together 6 or 7 years later. It depends on the person/people involved. Not all men are the same.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemax4u View Post
    If you are reading this article and nodding yes, that means that you want to find the answers to these questions.
    No, it means I'm bored and your inane posts are always good for a laugh.

Sometimes it can seem that a guy can fall in lust ten times a day.
    Only ten times?

The bad thing about this is that men can't always tell the difference between lust and love.
    Yeah, that's because we're really stupid.

Because of these differences in the way that men and women see love and lust, you shouldn't ever rush into a sexual relationship with your man.
    Yeah, make him wait years because if he'll wait he's serious and one of those really nice guys. But on the other hand, he might see you as a frigid witch and get bored, go off and shag somebody else.
    You need to take the time to make your relationship's emotional bond grow before delving into a sexual bond. That way, you will know that the two of you really have what it takes to make it in the long run.
    Good advice there sport. Make sure it's peachy emotionally then have sex and discover that you're sexually incompatible.
    If you want to make him commit you should just ask him over and over and over again...right? Wrong! No one likes to be nagged. In fact, most people respond to being nagged by wanting to do the exact opposite of what the person that is nagging them is asking them to do.
    So nag him to not commit to you. Then he'll do the opposite. It's just so easy this dating business isn't it?