+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New and would love advice on a unique situation!!

New and would love advice on a unique situation!!

Hi, im hoping this is the right place to ask the questions i have, sorry if its not. Im currently single and have been for about 5 years, not by choice i might add. When i split from my last relationship over 5 year ago it hit me pretty hard, i found myself in limbo kind of and i started to notice i was having some serious health problems. Its hard for me to talk about really and at the minute i live a very lonely life and ive had enough, i want to find someone who loves me and all that lol. But my health issues envolved hormones and my body is incapable of tolerating testosterone, in short my testosterone i produce floats around my body and alot of it gets turned to estrogen theres no cure and i have just been living with it, i get support from my hospital but i feel very alone and sometimes not much of a man. I guess my questions are how woould a woman react to this ? i mean the estrogen over the years has had physical effects on me that are very noticable and my confidence is zero, i go work come home and thats it but i really want to get out there and see if i can find some lovely woman who would understand, but im scared thats why im here really, i would love to hear any thoughts on this. Im sorry if it is not the normal kind of question and i hope, and im terrified posting if im honest but i need to talk about it, please be honest.

Thanks for reading

Think like this " take me as i am or watch me as i leave" be confident. Be honest and open about it, don't be ashamed for who you are There are sooo many fish in this huge sea :p If a girl can't accept it.. well **** her then - im shure there are plenty of women who doesnt give a shit Think your number one problem is that YOU can't accept it.. You seem to be a loner, and loner's can have a kind of ****d up perspective on humanity thinking all humans are superficial dolls. Good luck with your hunting!

Hi, Thanks for replying i think i do except myself now, i have come to terms with whats happened and i am ready to get out there. i think im just scared no one will except me due to bad past experiences. I dont know if i have enough masculinity left to attract a woman and thats what worries me. I have even considered trying to be wth a man but thats a whole other story lol but i just want a relationship where someone excepts me for who i am and not what i look like or what body parts i have. But thats alot to ask for as many see me as strange or unusual. I find that hard because i never asked to be like this, i only want to be normal but this has happened to me and i cant ignore it and sit around feeling sorry for myslef expecting it to go away, it wont. Thanks for your advice it means alot

I think, sadly, a lot of women may care n be put off but for everyone who says no... There will be one who doesn't care at all...

Most important you need to be confident in yourself. Find someone with common interests
    N develop some friendships (sounds like you need this just
    As much as you want romance)... New friends n getting out enjoying life will change everything n who knows what will follow :-)