+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What if a girl lies that she has a boyfriend???

What if a girl lies that she has a boyfriend???

Okay, I met a girl at work in BestBuy and I gave her a Christmas card because she gave out Christmas cards to everybody without a purpose or intention. She gave me a hug after she got my card, which seems very friendly. While she was busy writing Christmas cards in the hub (Employee rest room),

I asked her directly, “Did you give a card to your boyfriend?”

She replied with a smile, “Nope, I don’t have a boyfriend”.

I said, “Me, either I don’t have a girlfriend”.

She said, “That’s good cause I don’t have to give out present.”

Then during the Boxing day, I also gave her a box of Kinder chocolate at work and she hugged me again.

I asked her phone number directly two days later and she gave it to me without hassle.

The day I got her number, I text her message and she gave me reply.

After that, I basically text her one message each day without calling her yet but she did not reply because I stated that “No need to reply” in msg. The reason I stated that because I did not want she wasted the time to reply my Msg on the phone.

Three days later, I gave her a call but we only talked for 5 min cause she was hanging out with her friends at the birthday party. The next day I called her again and she was busy in the morning. In the mean time, I still text her one msg per day and I even politely text stuff like “If you feel I’m being annoying, please let me know. It is hard to draw a line b/c is all depend on what the girl thinks”. But still, no calling back or reply.
    I gave her a call again two days later and she was in the theater with her friends and promised to call me back. She did NOT.

At work after I said “hi” to her, she said that she got tire and that’s the reason why she did not call me back. I said, “It’s okay”. From this point, I know she lies because if she wants to call me, she could call me in the morning.

Now, the last msg I text her is like “Don’t have the courage to call u, cause you did not reply nor give me a call, I guess u’re not interest. Tire? It is a lame excuse that most girls use. Not to blame you : )”.

Note: It seems that I do not have self-confident but I was trying to use Reverse-Psychology and hoping she calls me back.

All the sudden, she did call me back within 5 min and said “What do you need?” I said, “Oh nothing, I just what to chat with you because I haven’t have a chance.” And we have a little chat about BB. Then she told me that she had a boyfriend and that I shouldn’t text her message anymore and it is nothing personal.

I said, “How did he knows?”

Her replied, “Oh, I have nothing to hide from him and I let him check my phone.” From this point, I know that’s bullshit because it is only one and a half week and she got a boyfriend?

I said, “How old is he?”

She replied, “Same age as mine.”

I said, “So, How old are you?”

She said, “22 and he is actually 23, a age older than me.”

I said, “I’m 24. So how long did you met him?”

She said, “A while”. And after a few conversations, she said that she got to go and we end there.

I am not sure what causing this, maybe I’m Chinese and she’s English.
    PS: I did not call her everyday like most of the guys are doing to a girl.

The above are all happened within 15 days period.

Do I still have a chance?? How??

card and box of chocolates? too much too soon. but you still go her number. good.

listen...you got her number easy enough. what you should have done is given it several days before using that numbers...and then just asked her out with that phone call. no text messaging. and the whole text her every day?!?!?! too much. aside from merely being annoying, you also came across as too supplicant, too subservient. that's a no no. and on top of that, it sounds like you really grilled her with that last phone call when she said she had a boyfriend...take the hint and move on, don't grill the girl and lose all dignity.

it's basically over. you got no shot. it's done. move on. any shot you might have is now a long term project...with a low probability of success.

ha...just saw your username...

don't be so desperate...

Tone Guest
    WOW slow down Detective Gadget!!

My goodness that is NOT the way to act! You don't ask someone those kinds of questions because... IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! "Oh so you have a boyfriend... what's his name? How old is he? He's 23? Oh well I'm 24. How long have you known him? How tall is he? 5'9? Oh well I'm 6'0 (wait n/m you're Chinese ) Do you love him? Does he smack your ass while hittin it from behind?" Come on man... you're just comin off as the obsessive / nosey / annoying type..

Also - girls aren't typically attracted to guys who tip-toe around them... "Are you okay? Is it okay that I call? If I'm buggin you just tell me... Is it alright with you if I leave 1.5 messages on your text message service per day?" Most girls like ASSERTIVE, CONFIDENT type. Not guys who are going to ask them a million questions. How do you know she lied to you? Anything can happen in two hours - so why so suprised she got a new boyfriend in 2 weeks?

Relax. Let it go. Move on. Stop trying to be an FBI detective when talking to girls.

Sorry, but you f*cked up.

Should've got the number, waited a bit, the called her up one day. 1 MSG a day? Nah... Pointless. Girls say they like guys that are sweet, and it sounds sweet to leave a message in their inbox everyday that only takes 8 seconds to read, and let it show that you're thinking about them. But no. That's not what they really want. Show that you're interested but... bah... I'm hungry, I can't really explain right now.

And bad move on asking her all those questions. Don't get in her business like that (even though you were trying to bust her).

I say you pay her little attention, look as good as you can around her, smell as good as you can around her, give attention to other girls. After a little bit, she's going to be a little attracted to you (maybe), and will try to get your attention.

Bah what am I saying. That made no sense at all

For whatever reason, she doesn't like you. Forget her and move on.

Tone Guest
    My round put me on ya just cause he won't leave...
    Shit I hope he don't be trippin on some be home shit...
    Cause Jack aint worried about who Stacey with...
    And he don't have to be puttin up with Stacey's shit..

Sorry, I don't think you have much of a chance. She has a boyfriend, or maybe she doesn't. If she does, then I don't think it's right to try to butt in. If she doesn't, she said that to say no nicely to you. Also, she did not return your messages or anything. I agree, you came on a little too strongly.

I agree with shh! Forget her and move on.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

i think you should find some super hot girl right...take her to BestBuy girls house...start having sex on her porch while screaming, "what color are your boyfriends eyes? are they green? are they a pretty shade of green? describe his lips. are they soft? and the supple? how does it feel when his tongue touches your lips? huh? huh? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!! LASJLKFDSJJ!!!!!!"

that's money...

Quote Originally Posted by funsounds
    i think you should find some super hot girl right...take her to BestBuy girls house...start having sex on her porch while screaming, "what color are your boyfriends eyes? are they green? are they a pretty shade of green? describe his lips. are they soft? and the supple? how does it feel when his tongue touches your lips? huh? huh? ANSWER ME!!!!!!!! LASJLKFDSJJ!!!!!!"

that's money...
    wow , that IS money , made me laugh out loud .

Woah dude, christmas cards and two boxes of chocolate is too early. Shouldn't have left her messages everyday, so what if you don't call her every day, what's the difference, you are still contacting her everyday, and you are giving her an excuse not to message you back by saying No need to reply. And dude, it has nothing to do with race, unless she's racist. And maybe she didn't lie about having a bf, maybe she said she have a bf so you wouldn't be contacting her all the time anymore.