+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hard to Get or Not Interested?

Hard to Get or Not Interested?

Ok so I met a woman at a bar (maybe that's the problem), and we had a great conversation and I got her number.

I did the usual "wait a week" before contacting rule. I didn't ask her out right away, just exchanged casual texts for a while. So I finally asked her out and she said "Absolutely!!".

It's probably been a month since I've gotten her number and we have yet to meet up. She always has an excuse as to why she can't make it. At this point I'm starting to give up.

Is she playing games with me? Why would she give me her # or agree to go out if she didn't want to? Is she doing it to be nice?

This isn't the first time this has happened. Why can't women be more honest? I would much rather get rejected from the beginning than to be led on forever.

I want to tell her that's she's full of crap but maybe she's just that busy.

Well, what exactly are her excuses?

How many times have you asked her to meet up?

She has night classes. Every other time she's had to baby sit, wedding shower, other lame excuses.

And when I've planned ahead of time (days ahead), she backs out last minute.

My instincts tell me that she's lying. I just don't get it. WHY GIVE ME YOUR # AND AGREE TO GO OUT?

Tell me to piss off from the beginning and don't waste my time. Are women afraid of rejecting men? I don't care. I've become numb to it. If she doesn't want to go out, I move on.

I want to say:

"Quit playing games. Be honest. Do you want to go out or not?".

But I don't want to come across as a dickhead and ruin my chances in case she comes around.......Ahh screw it. She isn't worth the headache.

Maybe she is picky and is undecided about whether she wants to date you or not. She could be testing your patience and persistence.