+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some help urgently.

Need some help urgently.

Hi , I like this girl who is in my Uni . I have been seeing her around since the last 6 months. I can clearly see that she likes me. But its mixed reaction all the times. Some times she was too much into me which i could figure out her trying to get my attention , her eyes etc. But i never spoke to her except once when she was talking to a common friend. Recent she started acting really weird . I was sitting in the library and she came with her ex and stood right where i was sitting and started cuddling him and then subtly cheking out my reaction, her ex was doing the same as he knows me through some one. I tried hard to not give any reaction, but i felt a little embarrased as i really liked her. I am guessing the reason for this reaction could be the common friend who made a joke on her infront of her friends the day before and told me later that she was very embarrassed . I see her in the common room all the time as i go there often. The next day she was sitting there with her girl friends and i tried to act like i am not interested. But my presence does affect her very much and she starts acting as she wants attention by talking loudly , laughing etc and looks at me when i am not looking may be to see if i am looking at her. I really like this girl and i have only few weeks of my uni left , please advice me why is she acting so mean, and what should i be doing now???

she came with her ex and stood right where i was sitting and started cuddling him and then subtly cheking out my reaction
    This girl likes to play head games. Why do you want to waste your time with her? Do you really think pretty trumps personality?
    she starts acting as she wants attention by talking loudly , laughing etc and looks at me when i am not looking may be to see if i am looking at her
    This sounds a bit immature. If she liked you, she would walk up to you and tell you, not play childish games.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)