+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help urgently!!!!

Need help urgently!!!!

Hey ladies,

So I have had a soft spot for this girl for around 2 years now starting from when she was in my soccer team. I am 15 now and she is 14. We have been always casual friends etc. We started talking again this week and she mentioned we need to meet up. She said not movies, cause she is low on cash, so instead im going to her house. Not sure if its a good thing or bad thing.

Now some info on her. She goes out few times a month to parties etc and is really outgoing and flirty. She hasn't lost her virginity, but has done stupid stuff by being drunk and regrets it so so so much and has definately changed through my help and talking to her.

Last week she said she likes this guy etc, but when we were talking yesterday she said not anymore. Now I am looking for a relationship, but I don't think it will happen, but I really want something to happen at her house and i dunno what my chances are.

I asked her out once 2 years ago and she said no, should i try it? She always tells me im so cute cause im so respectful to girls etc, and we have been always pretty good friends?

What should I do? Go to her house, watch a movie in her bed, and tell her how i feel? Or be like every other guy and take alcohol to her house, get her drunk and try to get lucky?

Hey. If a girl invites you to come over her house that means she trusts you. Do what you think is right. Do you love her or even like her? If I were you, I will watch movie with her and do what I normally do. Don't want to do something stupid. I mean you have a reputation to hold. Respectful to girls. So I'd say, do what you think is right. Be nice always. Good luck.

Alcohol is a bad idea, it will not end well. Just be yourself, drop hints that you like her and build it up slowly. If you want to tell her, plan in advance what you are going to say, don't randomly say it as you may get lost for words. And always be prepared for the possibility of rejection, if this happens, just react calmly to this as it will make the situation a lot easier.