+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice Needed

Advice Needed

Hi all,

This is my first post so be gentle.

What it is, there's this girl that's a friend of my sister, she's 16, i often take her mum places as her mum don't drive, anyway the other day i was taking her mum to the shops, and this girl was sitting in the back, when all of a sudden she said to her mum, me and &&&& are getting married, this was the 1st i heard of it, but went along with the joke and said i'd marry you tomorrow. when we arrived at the shops this girl went as well, when she came back she bought me a valentines card & a small box of chocs and asked for a kiss on the cheek.

Anyway, i've always thought she's beautiful, and now i'm starting to have feelings for her, here's the problem, i'm a couple of years short of being double her age.

My sister and her mum said that she's starting to get a crush on me as she was resting her head on my shoulder the other night round my sisters, and she always says bye darling love you.

Today i was round my sisters when she popped in and said you still marrying me, i said yeah of course, are you still marrying me, she said no, but weren't sure if she was saying no to me or to my sister as she was talking to her as well, but this is really doing my head in.

What would be your thoughts on this, do you think she has got a crush or is this normal 16yr old behaviour??

It's a crush.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

yes definitely a crush. sixteen year old girl behavior when they don't have enough attention from their fathers. or have a little too much attention from them. that's what freud and i speculate anyway.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is she hot?

I'll take 'er off your hands if you want.

Hit that shit tonight!!! take a look at my sig as well....STD's dont seem too fun
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

Thanks for the replies people, might have to flirt abit more than what i have been to HIT IT, as it were, answer to your question, yes she is fooking hot, but i'll try to keep hold of her if i can mate, sorry

Just another quick question.

I saw this girl again tonight, and at first didn't seem that close weren't talking to me just watching tv etc, then i started playing a game on my phone and she wanted to see it, but i wouldn't let her, so she was climbing all over me to see, then when she gave trying to see what i was playing she rests her legs on mine, i'm so confused as my neice said to her "all the boys fancy you" she replied with a laugh "i can't help it" i really wish i knew how she felt. what's it sound like to you guys?? the way it comes across to me is that she's just a tease/playing about.

Gonna have to confess 1 thing, at the mo she's 15 that's why i haven't done anything with her, but 16 in 3 months, so i want to know if this crush if she has 1 will last (at least till then anyway)
    Last edited by Right or Wrong; 22-02-05 at 04:59 AM.

Just make a move. That'll tell you if it's a crush or not.