+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Liar Liar Pants On Fire!!!!

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!!!!

I just found out a good friend of mine-yea right bitch! Has been lying to me for months...WHO she really is, OMFG why lie about things that are so simple and so dont have relevance to me?

I mean you get to know someone and after months of talking you become confidants...you start to share intimate things about one another and you believe and trust that person, then one day, for whatever reasons, you find out through a mutual friend, that your current new buddy is NOT what you thought, shes not this solicified virgin, shes a real bitch, coniving, and a backstabber to top, I mean the list goes on...so easy for me the choice is back off, and dont become so enveloped with that relationship any longer, slowly taper the conversations, DONT confide in that person, NOTHING. But then theres there part of you that wants to call her out on it! Yea like WTF? WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO SOMEONE WHO WAS YOUR FRIEND? what is the purpose of putting up this big front and pretending to be someone youre not?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

you know what .. thats a strange thing... SOMEONE has been lieing to me for months too.. I have to tell you that .. above all... HAS NO FREAKING excuse.. however, I am not better .. I did lie to someone to play a trick on them .. BUT.. I also told them the truth .. so..this person wasnt really a friend tho.. like i said a friend asked me to play a trick..

Sorry Squirt.. .. Friends dont lie to good friends ya know? There are things you do when you become friends with someone.. TRUST is huge.. How do you trust someone after that? How do you explain that? You put your heart on the line only for someone to do the mexican hat dance on it? WTF???
    I TRUSTED HER!! Completely.. asked for advice.. I cherished her opinion.. now I feel like a fool.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i feel that lying has two possible reasons. 1. to gain acceptance by those who you desire to take notice of you and 2. two get out of trouble. now we all have been succumbed to number 2, however as for your friend lying to you...hrmm... i'm guessing that that is the type of person she is. she uses lying to get close to people because maybe on the inside, she feels that people won't really accpet her unless all her stories are out of this world. now i'm not too sure to the degree of lying she went to, but remember "true lies"?? there was that so-called secret agent that was actually really pathetic. people work in mysterious ways and you shouldn't let it bother you too much. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Does the "Pants on Fire" portion signify you wishing upon her sexually transmitted diseases?
    Heit ist mein taug.

This thread just reminded me that sometimes maintaining friendships is just as difficult as maintaining romanitc relationships!

I had a similar experience last week, my secretary who I also considered my friend turns out to be quite the back stabbing bitch but ultimately I decided it's her loss because I am a darn good friend to have and she's missing out.

I cannot possibly imagine what would cause someone to treat you that way Squirrley as our friendship is truly something I cherish.

You want that I should rough her up?
    Last edited by jslaughter; 22-07-04 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Forgot something

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

Oh Squirt, crap! I've been found out! Yes, it is true. I'm really a secret agent working for the underground espionage agency, S.E.A. tracking and trying to stop Enigma, a terrorist organization that's demanding that the U.S. resign from the UN council for committed atrocities. My missions take me globetrotting all over, however, I do not take down the enemy with guns blazing, because I am usually in stealth mode. Most of the time, I'm sneaking and taking more intelligent routes in order to complete my missions.

Oh wait! That's a game! Shit! Sometimes it just seems SO real.
    Okay, okay. Sorry. Yes, I know this is serious. It's not good when someone you trusted and confided in turns out to be someone they're not. My best advice is, confront her. Tell her what you know and ask why she behaved this way. Maybe there is a logical explanation for it all, or at least one you can live with. Hope everything works out!