+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what a damn liar

what a damn liar

so he's obviously lying about why he doesn't want to be with me.. turns out he's making plans to go to a school near-by so all that bullshit about how he didn't want to fall for me and have to move states away is just that. bullshit. he won't really tell me why, he never wants to talk about it. he wants me to get over it. so i told him today i don't wanna be friends. his response? "you're the one losing a friend, not me so whatever" wtf kind of friend does he think he was?!? friends tell each other the damn truth....... i hate him. i hate crying over that scumbag. i wish i could find someone i liked more that just floored me so i could forget about this creep easier.. he loves seeing me pissed off and a mess.. that's not a friend... thats a douchebag.

Yup. That's a douchebag.
    Spammer Spanker

DOUCEGBAG!!! Men or most men dont typically tell you the truth as to WHY they dont want a relationship with you, to prevent hurting you. Thanks buddy! Id rather hear the truth to help me grow as an individual. But most men just dont get it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

yeah that's exactly what i would've appreciated.. doesn't he think he hurt me enough by lying and breaking up with me on MORE then one occasion???? i'd rather know what i was doing wrong (if that) or if it was just something about me that he just didn't happen to like.. that way i wouldn't be tearing myself apart over his dumbass and over a relationship that was fake as shit from the start. GOD i hate men right now. im so angry i could break my chair and then dance in the middle of the street with my underwear on my head.

That actually might make you feel better, at least you could laugh then! I was told by a guy that when they pussy foot around the truth at break up time, its because they dont want to hurt your feelings and they dont want to look like the bad guy. funny thing though is that they ARE the bad guy. At least for the moment. At some point youre going to thank yourself in your head he ended it. Let some other gal be the punishment of his shit.

Most of us gals get wrapped up in the relationship quicker than the guy, emotional bs we just have in our genetic makeup. Thats why youre more upset then he is now. BUT you will get over it!

Dance around the house naked you'll feel better or put on some Linkin Park, damn that will get you going!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you can always date me... i'll be honest that i am not a liar. if i don't love you, i will tell you straight up that i don't want to be with you. call it tough love, but atleast i'm honest.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i guess that's a sign of maturity.. i should stop messin around with little boys and give the MEN a chance..

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    DOUCEGBAG!!! Men or most men dont typically tell you the truth as to WHY they dont want a relationship with you, to prevent hurting you. Thanks buddy! Id rather hear the truth to help me grow as an individual. But most men just dont get it!

my thoughts exactly !

Quote Originally Posted by LoveGoggles View Post
    yeah that's exactly what i would've appreciated.. doesn't he think he hurt me enough by lying and breaking up with me on MORE then one occasion???? i'd rather know what i was doing wrong (if that) or if it was just something about me that he just didn't happen to like.. that way i wouldn't be tearing myself apart over his dumbass and over a relationship that was fake as shit from the start. GOD i hate men right now. im so angry i could break my chair and then dance in the middle of the street with my underwear on my head.
    i know exactly how you feel hun.i'm in a similar situation

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bethfromEngland View Post
    i know exactly how you feel hun.i'm in a similar situation
    No you aren't. This guy was her boyfriend. The guy you are talking about took you on one date.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i did say similar,not exactly the same.he was lying,and now i should actually say i was in a similar situation.and as i said we did speak everyday for afew weeks,for hours

Eh.. I can definitely agree that it sucks when someone doesn't give you a REASON for wanting to cut off communication with you. A REAL reason, that is. It would at least let you know what you need to improve in your personality. But, it won't be a very big deal once you get over it. Good luck with this.

Yup, That is adouche bag!
    Well, aren't they all, I mean in the begining they are fine but as they get more comfortable they reveal what they really are.
    [URL="http://www.subtleconfessions.com"]Subtle Confessions - Post, read and comment on anonymous online confessions![/URL]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveGoggles View Post
    i hate him. i hate crying over that scumbag. i wish i could find someone i liked more that just floored me so i could forget about this creep easier.. he loves seeing me pissed off and a mess.. that's not a friend... thats a douchebag.
    so stop crying, bitching, and thinking about him and move on already. words are words, but actions always speak louder.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

let me quickly update...

i've met someone new.. it's def nothing serious and won't be [for the meantime... i just wanna get to know him better] just someone to take my mind off of him and it's definately working. i miss him sometimes but now when i see him i see all of his flaws.. and i think of all the reasons we don't work well together. he asked me yesterday if i was seeing someone new and it felt amazing to say yes, i'm over you. he asked all kinds of questions but i kept it short and sweet so i'm sure he feels like shit. but i dont care either way, he doesn't matter anymore and he can't hurt me. so yay for me ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast