+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit of advice needed please

Bit of advice needed please

I've posted on here before about an issue I've had and this kind of relates to it.

A girl I like is going on holiday in a week and we have slept tigether etc but we arnt a couple. I am a little bit worried she will do something on holiday with other guys and I was wondering if I should say something to her about it? Obviously not bluntly etc. What do you think?

I don't think she is that kind of girl but Its still running in my mind which is a bit silly I know.
    We are very close and have been for 8 months.

Yes I know she is free to do what she wants if we arnt a couple and all but I'd still like some thoughts.
    Should I just leave it and say nothing or say something?

Thanks

Wow! You sound like a real catch!

1. You arent a couple so she can **** whom ever she wants

2. If you were a couple, asking her betrays the trust you are supposed to have.

Wow you seem like a right prick. It was a simple question

...and i gave you my answers. Seriously Bro? You dont think you come off a little like an A Hole asking a women , who has no commitment to you, to "be good' on holiday? Why aren't you going with her?

I never said I was going to say to her to be good on holiday (that's bs saying that) All I wanted was other peoples opinions on whether I should say anything or not, as it stands Im not but it's always good to get other peoples views, correct me if I'm wrong :-). I've had a few mates say don't say anything and others say say something subtly as it will show u care (I don't get that as she knows I already do and she does for me)

She is going away with a girlfriend of hers.

I didnt mean to bark off at you before :-)

No worries

All you can say is "Have a Great Time". She has no commitment to you....she can do what ever she wants. I say make her your GF when she gets home

I hope she has an amazing time on holiday, hopefully it will relax her as right now her grandad is very Ill and work is stressing her out. We have talked bout us and we r seeing what happens, she isn't ready for a relationship (came out of one 5 months ago) and wanted tome to get her head str8 which I totally understand.

I know she doesn't have any commitment to me at mo but I don't think she is like that (can't be 100%) so I will prob just say I hope she has an amazing time

Why can't you just tell her how you feel? if you don't then she properly will get off with some guys, maybe not sleep with them but kiss for sure.

She knows how I feel about her. Do I need to tell her again before her holiday so she realises that?

Or do u mean tell her what im worried about?

She's clearly stated she's not ready for a relationship. You are treading dangerous waters if you push her for any further commitment or by telling her how you feel. By doing either she may do exactly what you are worried about.

She knows how I feel about her already, that's not the real issue as she knows. I'm not going to push anything about this as I'm not going to be a asshole lol.

I just hope that she doesn't do anything or sleep with some random guy, yes I know it's non of my business and she can do what she wants. All I'd ask from her is to be honest with me, that's all. How do I say that?

Quote Originally Posted by jwb5jw View Post
    All I'd ask from her is to be honest with me, that's all. How do I say that?
    Really, you can't. You aren't in a relationship with her. I think you need to really believe what you say:

Quote Originally Posted by jwb5jw View Post
    yes I know it's non of my business and she can do what she wants.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't say anything, and don't ask when she gets back.

That's prob the best idea, I won't mention it, I will prob know by how she is with me if she has done anything. It will play on my mind I know but I've just got to deal with it :-(

You know when u want to say something because it's always on your mind but know you shouldn't.......well that's how I'm feeling right now. It sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast