+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Some advice needed...

Some advice needed...

Alright here is the situation...I’ve known this girl for a few months now and have always liked her more than just a friend. We just started going out and we have got to know each other a lot more since. I consider myself a pretty sexual person and I have been afraid I would scare her off if I advance on her too quickly. She recently told me her past relationships have been very physical and asked me if I didn’t mind, and I told her that I didn’t. So far we really only have kissed. Is this an invitation or a way of her telling me it is alright to get a bit more aggressive or am I just reading her wrong?

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I'm a little confused why you would answer something you really didn't understand in the first place. To be honest I'm not sure what she meant by that either. If you question it though, it can't hurt to ask her what she thinks.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Yea, be mature about it and ask
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

She was asking if I minded if her past relationships were physical so I didn’t think she was weird, I told her it didn't bother me that they were. I might have phrased it wrong before. I am going to ask her about it next time when I see her, but I was just asking her if anyone could sense there could be more meaning to her discussing this with me.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't try to analyze that.. go with your gut on those things.. And if you can't figure it out ask her! I can't tell you what she was thinking by saying that since I don't know her so that's on you!
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!