+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this a suitable girlfriend?

Is this a suitable girlfriend?

K theres this girl, we like each other, we just havent asked each other out yet, i dont want to ask er out because i have doubts about how the relationship will work....

K, this is me --->

- Dedicated musician (spends 2 -8 hours a day practicing)
    - i dont listen to mainstream music
    - i havent been to a concert since iw as born (no one worth watching?)
    - I havent been to a party or went out with friends in about 2 years BECAUSE of my instrument
    -my primary social life is a t school, and aside from that i try and make best of what extra time i have at home.
    - I dont study any other subject aside from music
    - im good with computers and im also abit of the gamer ( about 7 hours of gaming per week maybe?)
    - I have no facebook, myspace or friendster, and i stopped using mobile phones ever since i picked up the guitar
    - i <3 hugs

THis is abit of her as far as i know -- >
    - She has a disturbingly shitload of friends
    - alot of boys wanna get in her pants
    - Her msn is always loaded with people talking to her (she always takes really long to reply on msn, like 2- 3 mins per reply, but theyre usually quite huge, so tahts abit of a turnoff)
    - She takes school quite seriously
    - She goes out incredibly often
    - She listens to mainstream and alot of indie rock stuff
    - she has boyfriends in the past
    - She doesnt seem to be dedicated to anything as seriously as i do, but she enjoys horseriding-Shes very sociable, and charming, like me (if i werent sociable and charming she wudnt be attracted right?)
    - She hesitates alot around me ever since i found out from her friend that she likes me,

Some side notes= since im not the outgoer, i only see her only about 3 hrs per week in classes which i coincidentally have the same with her. I dont like creating a relation ship between us both when its going to die quite easily without me sacrificing my love for music. Atm im more supportive of not asking her out/ not making a relationship because of how we clash personalityly. And even if i did make a relationship with her, i would assume i wouldnt get enough atention because of how active her social life is, so yea, jsut some + and -

WE are both 16 by the way

and atm popularity isnt a major problem with me, im quite popular with everyone in my year and the year above me, but its that i try not to go out too often, i have alot of friends, but i think that my music is a higher priority than going to that 6 hour party with lotsa beers and drunk girls and guys hoping to get some ass, i jsut think theres better things to do than that.

And whats even anoying at the moment is after i foudn out she likes me, she hesitates to give me cuddles, which makes me quite annoyed because i appreciated her cuddles very much, as much as anyones cuddles, but heres just felt more cuddle like because she had a meaty unbuilt body, adn she smells like bubble gum.

arm candy? :p

i think u answered ur own question tho

So what would happen when she wants to continue to go out and party, and you refuse?

I reckon a party fly and a music guy will only get so far, especially since she'll be meeting plenty of new guys to consider and has experience in what she wants out of a relationship.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't read your entire post, but I think you need to expand your interests outside of music a little bit or you will risk becoming boring, and you will have nothing in common to relate to your peers (unless you intend to find a girl who is like-minded).

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I didn't read your entire post, but I think you need to expand your interests outside of music a little bit or you will risk becoming boring, and you will have nothing in common to relate to your peers (unless you intend to find a girl who is like-minded).
    Agreed.

You're all down on her for being active socially and being into school so she wouldn't have enough time for you.. yet you really think you'd have time for her practicing 2-8 hours per day?

You said it yourself, music is your top priority.. so why would you want to start a relationship with someone who would always be your second best? It's not fair to her.