+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What can i do? I can't forget her, what did i do wrong?

What can i do? I can't forget her, what did i do wrong?

Me and my girlfriend broke up over 3 months ago, even after we broke up we talked. she said she loves me and i also love her but she is afraid that she can't be in a relationship with me not before we are established. we always used to fight about her being friends with a guy who proposed her 7 times and she also rejected him everytime but he kept flirting in her posts and things that i did not like. i told her to stop contact with that guy but she did not instead blamed that i have trust issues and broke up. i have been trying to move on, i have already gotten 4-5 proposals that i rejected cause i dont wanna hurt them. i still could not move on. i wrote an open letter for her on my blog { shamsee,ahsancy,co,uk } ,<rplace , with . > since i have deleted my fb account and whatsapp and don't plan to get back there before i move on, i made the post on my blog , but there is no chance for her to see it unless someone says. exactly what did i do wrong i dont know, my mind is in a mess. I came here to get some advice and if possible can you guys check out the post and tell me if i should show her the post anyway, anyhow possible. I really need some help.

Never tell a girl who she can and can't be friends with, that's not your decision to make. I think it's stupid to feel like you should wait till you're established in order to be in a relationship, I don't see how the two are related (sounds like a cop out to me), but if that's what her wishes are, there's nothing you can do about it. All that said, if there's stuff you need to say, then reach out and say it. Once everything is off your chest and it's out of your hands it's a little bit easier to move forward. Bottling things up will eat away at you.

Exactly
    Imagine for a second she was the most beautiful girl ever by a long shot.
    Guys would fall for her left right and center
    She rejects all of them and chooses to be with you instead
    And then you tell her to not speak to any male ever again
    That is what you did exactly
    It was egocentered, selfish stupid and worst immature
    It means you either do not trust her enough to want to stay with you OR worse that she is not capable of recognizing such decisions.

There is a man who is so into her he goes after her Seven! Times
    And instead of understanding the man (at least he got taste!) and instead of taking your woman's behaviour as a huge compliment (what it really is) you chose to act like a dick and be like: that guy is a douche I forbid you to talk to him

Additionally you can not tell me you don't enjoy flattery when it comes from other women (you hypocrite ^^)

If you have changed your view about jealousy then go apologize and get your woman back!
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

It's just that i feel really jealous and bad...