+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get him to be more aggressive?

How do I get him to be more aggressive?

Hey guys. Okay, so I'm in my first relationships now (yes, I've been single a very very long time). I'm very new to all of the sexual things, which means I'm not at all sure how to approach anything with my boyfriend. We haven't had sex yet, but we've covered pretty much all the other bases. The only thing... I'm not finishing.

At first I thought it was just because this was all new to me, but it's been a while and sometimes I do get very close only to lose it. The only explanation I can think of is that I'm not turned on enough, and I also know I've always liked the idea of a aggressive (but not in a scary way) boyfriend, and mine doesn't seem to be catching the hints I throw at him.

Any tips for a newcomer in the sexual world? Any advice (even if it's a long-shot) would really be appreciated!

Oh, I should add, the advice if for foreplay, not sex.

Tell him you like it more rough
    Tell him to google sex god method PDF
    If still not working he shall come here and we discuss it with him
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Hi there .

Thanks so much for the advise, but I've tried that and I think he's a bit too scared of hurting me (he's quite a bit bigger than me). But I'll try it again and be a bit less subtle about it!

Oh, and about the Cognitive Dissonance, psych major here, so I love the input about it . But no, I can't even find anything remotely offensive in your post, so just thank you!