+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Work Crush

My Work Crush

Hello again!

I know he is not interested in me, but I feel the need to release..
    This new guy started work for our company a few months ago at a different branch.He maybe comes into my workplace once or twice a month. BUT he is divine. He's 24, so that's a bonus too.

He's just moved up from Cape Town, and as far as we have seen is single (although at the same time some think he is gay.)

He's always friendly to me, but cautiously. (sp?) I haven't done anything creepy (yet ), I have sent him a funny email (he didn't reply) and ask how he is when he calls the office, that is all. So he knows where I work, all my numbers, he has my email address and etc,etc.

Just from that It makes it obvious he isn't interested, or he would have contacted me.

*sigh* I'm doing being pathetic now, thank you and good night!!
    to err is human, to forgive divine

Tone Guest
    Hey, you put yourself out there, now it's up to the fun cup to make a move. ^_^

Maybe he is gay.

yip, me too

Ah, I wish it was all a bit more simple. I think I'll become a nun or something to that effect.

cant you casually strike up a conversation and ask him in a round about way if he's married single gay divorced etc? lol and then casually invite him to go for a drink with ya sometime based on his answer :p

mind you I dont do beating around the bush i'd just ask him straight out does he fancy a quickie over the photcopier
    Want to know all about me? Then [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t10006-position-vacant-apply-within.html]Click Here[/URL]

Thats what I would like to do (not the photocopier...) but he isn't in the office very often and when he is it's for meetings.

Tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by giulia
    Thats what I would like to do (not the photocopier...) but he isn't in the office very often and when he is it's for meetings.

Tsk.
    awwwwwww *big hugs*

we'l have to come up with a plan to get him into where you work and you can be his meeting haha

board room tables are great places for afternoon fun
    Want to know all about me? Then [URL=http://www.loveforum.net/t10006-position-vacant-apply-within.html]Click Here[/URL]

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well as you guys pass each other I would still keep putting yourself out there as tone said to make it noticed to him. If he bites, he bites. If not, then I would just keep it friendly. It's hard to say what to do since you guys really don't get to have the time to talk.

It's all about timing. you need to plan on walking out of the door while he is coming in and bump into him. You need to fall and spill your purse. Your purse should be filled with items that you think might catch his eye. If he is a nice guy, he will stop and help you gather your stuff. Ice broken.
    Sniff first, then scratch.

hey circle c...wise words. I think mite just try that...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Definately give you credit for trying.... But who knows......maybes hes with someone etc.... Definatelty try Circle C's idea......or at least something where you guys can talk and you can get the scoop on his life....
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Quote Originally Posted by giulia
    Hello again!

I know he is not interested in me, but I feel the need to release..
    This new guy started work for our company a few months ago at a different branch.He maybe comes into my workplace once or twice a month. BUT he is divine. He's 24, so that's a bonus too.

He's just moved up from Cape Town, and as far as we have seen is single (although at the same time some think he is gay.)

He's always friendly to me, but cautiously. (sp?) I haven't done anything creepy (yet ), I have sent him a funny email (he didn't reply) and ask how he is when he calls the office, that is all. So he knows where I work, all my numbers, he has my email address and etc,etc.

Just from that It makes it obvious he isn't interested, or he would have contacted me.

*sigh* I'm doing being pathetic now, thank you and good night!!
    Yea...uhhh...so wahts your question? whats your point?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

gee thanks

Tone Guest
    Ignore OV.

giulia, you're cute too so he probably is gay if he's givin you no attention, or taken!

Giulia, Ask him out for coffee or a drink. Take a chance and good luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast