Hi There, I've been seeing this guy for about 6 months. We are taking it slow and not at the exclusive stage... he has had a lot going on with his life. We enjoy each other's company and spend time together often, there is a connection there and a strong sexual attraction and he makes me laugh. He's dad has been extremely ill, he travels a lot for work and his ex has been a complete nightmare, not to mention finalising his divorce early on in the year. So I'm not pushing it, he's actually becoming a close friend of mine. There were times I didn't think I'll hear from him again, but I did. Especially when his dad was ill. We've both recently been on overseas holidays seperatly - he is still on his. I'm surprised that he has text me when I was away and since he's been away he's text me saying he's missed me and sending sexy messages on what's going to happen when he sees me next, when he's back. I don't mind the sexy messages, but I don't know if he generally misses me or he's just texting stuff because he's bored or doesn't want me to date other guys why he's away. He's often says stuff and it doesn't eventuate, so I try not to read too much into text messages. But the fact that he's thinking of me while he's on his holiday is a good thing right?