+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alone Time With My Girl

Alone Time With My Girl

Alright. A while ago, my girlfriend's mom found out that I felt up her daughter, so she said that she's not allowed to be alone in my room. And her stepdad said that she won't be allowed in my room until she's 18. She's 15. I tried convincing my parents to turn a blind eye and let us go in there, but they won't let us. Now, this really sucks for both of us, because we NEVER get to be alone at all. No single dates, no being alone, always under constant watch. Whenever we want to spend 5 minutes alone we have to break rules, and it's annoying. I just want to convince my parents to let us spend time alone together because we never get to. Anyone have any ideas? I've tried saying we never get to talk, and she has big things going on in her life right now, and she wants to talk but we never get to. It's so annoying how parents think that because two people are going out, they're having sex. We won't be having sex anytime soon, but because they lost their virginity when they were 16 they think everyone else will too, which is complete bullshit. I just want to spend time with my girl. Any help at all, please. Thanks.

Kill her parents.
    Heit ist mein taug.

you screwed... How did they find out?
    All you can do is to convince them some how that things won't happen. Which sounds like it a bunch or bulls#$T.

All I can say is be honest... Talk to her parents
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Kill her parents.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Lie. Say you're going to spend the night or hang out with one of your friends, and she'll do the same. Meet up somewhere and be together. Just make sure you plan it out, so that you have someone to vouch for you if they call your friends house to check on you or whatever. You can always sneak out at night too.

If all else fails...
    Kill her parents.

Good Plan! Just don't get caught this time!

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Did she tell her parents? Who squealed? If she squealed then you better becareful.

Don't do anything she doesn't want to do, and make damn sure she's cool with it before you do it.

Whatever you do, don't have sex with her.

LINEBACKER 2

That is a great idea! DO NOT HAVE SEX WITH HER! THere could be very serious repercussions fro that!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    See? If Jane agree's with me then I must be on the right track. Watch yourself with her. She might be trouble.

Personally, I'll stick with Jane.

LINEBACKER 2

No no, we don't want sex, we just want to be together alone. We never get to be alone, we haven't been alone in months. We're always under constant watch. And her mom asked her before if she's been felt up before, and she said no, but she wrote about it in her diary and her stepdad read it. After that, a lot of shit happened. But yeah, we just want to be alone, and my parents won't help at all. So, those others ideas sound cool, but she's never allowed out of the house with hardly anyone because her mom suspects she's going to see me, which we've never done before. So, killing them sounds like a lot of fun, and no matter how much I want to, she'd never let me. Thanks for all your support, but I'm still lost. Thanks.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Well, for starters you are both young and for two you are both confined by your parents rules while you live with them. The girl is 15 years old and I am not surprise her parents won't let you be alone with her.

I sure as hell wouldn't be cool with it.

LINEBACKER 2

I wouldn't be to cool with that idea wither but you all really need to be honest abot it with them. The more her parents trust you, because you are being honest the mre they might let you see each other. Understand?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Her parents won't understand. He felt her up.

That destroyed any trust he might able to built with them.

LINEBACKER 2

True, I forgot that part. At 15, my father would have killed him...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Exactly. Most responsible parents would react like her mom and step dad did.

LINEBACKER 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast