+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I ask a girl out for a second time after she rejected me?

Should I ask a girl out for a second time after she rejected me?

I met her on our school bus at the end of the year in 8th grade. Then everything went well and i noticed she really likes me. When I joke that I'm going to a diffrent high school than she is going to and she went . So I was like, I'm joking, and she said I almost killed her when I said that. She also said that she missed me over the summer. She fight with my friend just to sit next to me on the bus. Then 9th grade come and we're still on the same bus and then I say stupid jokes and try to impress her but I failed. Then calls me a pervert after that joke and then just freaks out and then we stop sitting next to each other on the bus and stop talking, I did nothing about it. 3 months later she got this boyfriend. Like a month or so later she broke up with him because she said he's extremely annoying. Then at the end of 9th grade, I send her private messages on facebook, joking, talking. Then like a week or so I decided to ask her out and she said "Sorry, I don't like you that much". And then I still send her a few message for awhile then I stop. Now new year begin and I have her in my class for the first time. Then sometimes she just stares at me for a moment and then when i look at her and she looks away. It happened several times. And then yesterday she start to talk to me on facebook chat thing. She was kinda nervous, she was like "hey, hi, hello, lol"
    I'm starting to talk to her and I'm having that feeling again when I talk to her. Should I take my time and then ask her out again?

Well, rejection doesn't seem to get you down too much, so hey, why not? Just be prepared for her to act like a silly girl (because she is one) and don't worry if she turns you down.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Well, rejection doesn't seem to get you down too much, so hey, why not? Just be prepared for her to act like a silly girl (because she is one) and don't worry if she turns you down.
    uh, i dont think she is a silly girl, she's kind of a quiet girl, i think

I agree, ask her out again and if she rejects you again, ask why she always stares at you in class and act nervous around you, it's not like you have a booger hanging down your nostrils right?
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by truongkahp View Post
    uh, i dont think she is a silly girl, she's kind of a quiet girl, i think
    Sup' with you thought? You may be wrong and you may don't like her anymore

She's nervous cause she is scared of you pouncing on her anytime.

She's looking at you cause she felt bad rejecting you.

You're still young. Get macho on her. At least you can still be macho on 9th grade...

If she start having shit face, you better stop or else you will become that shit.
    Last edited by Reath; 30-09-09 at 06:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

just ask her out one last time...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Sometimes the hardest part isn't saying GoodBye, Its waking up the next morning knowing that its TRUE" -AR

" When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want your life to start as soon possible" -?

"Too Fast to Live, Too Young to Die" -James Dean

Quote Originally Posted by NewToLove View Post
    I agree, ask her out again and if she rejects you again, ask why she always stares at you in class and act nervous around you, it's not like you have a booger hanging down your nostrils right?
    I think I should take more time, because I'm starting to talk to her now for like the first time since 8th grade. It's all going well, the only thing i think i need to is to keep the distance from the friend zone

I don't know how you can keep away from the friend zone. The more frequent you see her, the more likely you will land yourself into that group.

From what I know, it's okay to stay in the friend zone, but once you enter it, time is counting and you got to be fast to get yourself out from that circle and into the intimate area. Well, you probably read it from somewhere and so did I. Bleh
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    By Giving You The Finger, Not The Index Or Pinky, Nor The Ring Or The Thumb, I Am Able To Tell You To **** Off Without Wasting My Breath.
    I like this

Quote Originally Posted by Reath View Post
    I don't know how you can keep away from the friend zone. The more frequent you see her, the more likely you will land yourself into that group.

From what I know, it's okay to stay in the friend zone, but once you enter it, time is counting and you got to be fast to get yourself out from that circle and into the intimate area. Well, you probably read it from somewhere and so did I. Bleh
    Well, I don't talk to her that much, only like once a every 5 days