+ Follow This Topic

Thread: it's been a while since he's touched me

it's been a while since he's touched me

Hi!

So I met this INCREDIBLE guy about six months ago. We have been dating for about 4 months now and spent some time apart on vacation. Since I got back he's been the same with everything but intimacy. I'm a virgin, so I need help initiating sex because I've never done it before. But he never does. Everytime we see eachother and cuddle but nothing happens I get very self conscious and don't do anything about it either. I don't know what to do. Why am I the only horny person here? Is he afraid of taking my virginity? Why won't he even kiss me?

I only lost my virginity recently, I was in the position of your boy I think because I had never done anything like it before and I was scared and my girlfriend would always suggest stuff but I’d always deny it. It might seem awkward but next time you’re cuddling or something try and get him in the mood because once in that mood a boy can change completely, and once in that mood suggest maybe engaging in sex in the future, as long as he isn’t in the mood he won’t suggest it as he might feel that he doesn’t want to seem like that’s all he wants from you.