+ Follow This Topic

Thread: touched both sides of condom

touched both sides of condom

i just realised that i had previously ejaculated, then i put on a condom, then it wouldnt fit so i flipped it around and put it on the other side. I didnt really put it in that far or for that long. do I have anything to be worried about?

anyone wanna reassure me?
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

The chances of you getting someone pregnant from that are so slim that I wouldn't stress over it. As long as you aren't saying you put on a condom, ejaculated in it and then turned it inside out lol, but I don't think you're saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    The chances of you getting someone pregnant from that are so slim that I wouldn't stress over it. As long as you aren't saying you put on a condom, ejaculated in it and then turned it inside out lol, but I don't think you're saying that.
    yes he is saying that ...

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Honestly if you are going thru the trouble of wearing a condom......why not do it the right way? If you ejaculate all over it.....obviously there is a risk of pregnancy even though it may be slim. Try using it the right way next time.....and that way you don't have to worry or question it.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

He said he previously ejaculated then put a condom on? I didn't think he said he previously ejaculated into a condom and then turned it inside out. Oh well.

Okay so I guess i’m confused. Ejaculated in it, turn it inside out then put it on. Or ejaculated in it wait around a while then put it back on. And how long are we talking a few seconds, an hour or more?
    [URL="http://www.rocknrollsolo.com/"]Rock Solos[/URL]

I imagine he spilled onto one side as opposed to full ejaculation, and then realized he had the wrong side so it wouldn't roll down the shaft right, so he switched it over.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I just figured he tried to put the condom on wrong and then put it on the right way. He just had some semen still on the head of his penis and that's what he meant. I have no clue though.

Tone Guest
    Junsui - I'm with you.

Sounds like he ejaculated earlier - from whatever method... then AFTER that went to have sex, put condom on wrong way, reversed it and put it on correct way. Had sex. Realized after - "Hey I ejaculated earlier and I put the condom on backwards.." *panic*

I Think U Are Safe
    Don't Worry About That
    NO LIMITATION