+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: male ego....

male ego....

How can you tell if the guy you are seeing has interest in you sexually? And what's the best way you intitate sex?

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Signs baby. I give off signs if I'm interested in someone sexually. My favourite is eye contact and a good smile works well. For me that works well.

A girl doesn't have to initiate sex with me because I am 2 steps ahead of her.

LINEBACKER 2

What kind of signs? Be more specific...( if you can)
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    That's a tough question without a first hand demonstration. I don't know how to describe it to you without you seeing it.

Without trying to be too much of a pig, I usually check the woman out from head to toe, or toe to head. I don't care if she's watching while I do it. Usually they either think one of two things: I'm a pig or they think it as a compliment.

LINEBACKER 2

What do you say to her? If you get her talking to you...and she doesn't think your a pig.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Small talk. This what I call the probing stage. Feeling her out, figuring out what she's like. Single, married, b/f etc... If I get a good vibe from her, then I pursue it even more. I get a number or whatever.

Another sure fire sign is gentle touching. For instance, I'm talking to you and while I'm talking to you I gently touch your arm. That's a good sign he's interested. It works.

LINEBACKER 2

yup, I could see that. What about your first date with her? Do you have sex on he first date?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Nope. Has never happened. I'm not that anxious. I like to see what kind of person she is before I do something like that with her.

I may be a pig, but I'm not that bad.

LINEBACKER 2

Interesting....

What about "fooling around" on the first date, would you do that?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Sure. That's acceptable.

LINEBACKER 2

Like how I am finding out info about you.... hehehe
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Laugh. It is working. Okay, next question baby.

LINEBACKER 2

Ummm, Do you use sex as a bargining chip? Liek if you do this for me, I do that to you..., that kind of thing...
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    A bargining chip? I've never done that before. Nope. I don't use sex as a barginning chip. I'll just usually give her what she wants.

LINEBACKER 2

Good answer...Have you had sex with two or people at a time?Like two women?
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast