+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some male help...

I need some male help...

Ok, I have been seeing this guy for 7 months. Well, I would see him every week to two weeks. We met through a online casual site. However, now 7 months later it is no longer casual. I have been faithful..and open for him.
    I am wanting to tell this guy that I have really strong feelings. He has to know. I show him everytime I am with him. I am at his beck and call..literally.
    But, this is the problem, he states that he does not want to mislead me in the relationship. He want to control the whole thing. Worse he very active on the dating site match. I am thinking that I am wasting my time?
    I am so confused with him, and worry that if I confront him with my feelings that, he will high-tail it and run. I am sure of it, either way I have lead my way to heartbreak haven't I?

worry that if I confront him with my feelings that, he will high-tail it and run
    Isn't that a good thing? If you tell him how you feel, and he runs.. well, you found out he doesn't feel the same way, and you can stop wasting your time. If on the other hand he tells you that he feels the same way.. then win! So I don't see what you have to lose in expressing yourself.

so u dont want to be casual anymore?
    if u really dont like not knowing then tell him and if he has a problem with that then he's clearly not so great, sounds like he's already got a good thing - time to make him realize it

Sometimes the best offense is a good defense. Its hard to do at first but pull away a little bit and be more secretive.....Jealousy is one of the most powerful emotions so lead him to believe theres a guy thats pursuing you. This automatically makes your face value go up. Plus you get the satisfaction of standing up for yourself.

Agreed. You being at his beck and call leaves no mystery. He asks something of you, and you do it without question. Sounds like you need to gain some self-respect.

you just have to let him know how you feel about him. let him run if he wants to it only tells you that he' not worth your love.
    would you like to have my 25 unique keyword rich relationship article?PM me phyllyx@gmail.com