how soon is to soon to meet the family? I have been dating Mr Wonderful whom i just love to pieces and i can feel the love in return. he was married to his wife for 27 years and they live out of state from where he is at now . he has 4 kids all ranging from 25 being the oldest and the youngest is 14 . i met his 2 older kids and there families when they came to visit and they were both very sweet. as far as the younger ones. they dont come to visit him he usually visits them monthly.All his kids live in the same town and the relationship that he has with all of them is just incredible. the love is just so unreal and i admire that he does that even if they are miles away. u can just see and feel the conectivity there. i have asked
him when i will have the pleasure of meeting the 2 younger ones.or when will i be able to travel with him when he goes and visits them. his response was , when they are ready. to me its almost like , geez that could be forever. they are teenage kids . they dont think about stuff like that. the only reason i met the older ones is because they came to visit and they were the ones that wanted to meet me. he says they were all heart broken when they divorced and he said that was so hard on them that he doesnt want to force me to them. am i being selfish , should i just wait and let it happen when it does even if it takes years. the only reason they dont come to visit him is because they are usually involved with sports and busy with that . he says he wants everything to just fall where it should land. and just wants it to be perfect. he usually takes all the kids with there families on yearly vacations and at some point i would like to start joining them to get to know them to but when shall it be long enough for me to wait or keep waiting. his ex has moved on an has another boyfriend and the kids have met him . and he says that s just it. hes not selfish like she is .He basically told me he is Not going to do it until they ask . He did tell me that it kills him not to take me with him but he will start making it a point to take me with him and he will invite them all to dinner who ever shows up shows up and for me to get my feelings hurt if they dont show up. which is what he doesnt want.