+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love or friendship?

Love or friendship?

I havent dated in quite some time. I was married to a man who was physically abusive. I am now divorced. I was not married for long, 4 years to be exact.

Before i was married, well before i met the man i married i was friends with another man. We never dated, we both liked each other but things just never worked out.

We recently started talking again. He suggested we meet up. Later on in different conversation he referred to our meetup as a date. Does he mean a date date? Or as in a date between friends?

We talk everyday for a short while. We sometimes text a good morning and a good night. But not always. Sometimes hes the first to message, sometime i am the first to message. Am i reading too much into this? Is this an actual date or just between friends?

What do you want?

Only thing I can tell you for sure is that nobody here can possibly know what he meant by 'date'.

Why don't you just ask him? One think I have learned through my sucky history of dating and relationships is that YOU HAVE TO BE HONEST AND COMMUNICATE.
    Different people, based on their own experiences will have different opinions about what's going on in YOUR relationship. But only the two of you can know for sure.