+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Woman i like

Woman i like

So i have really had a crush on a coworker for about a year now. I acted on it very slowly. Anyway fast forward until about a month ago. She gave me her number and we talked for 3 hours. After this first talk she ignored me for about a week. I sent an email that i cant do this, that i cant go back and forth. She said she was into me but was afraid to date a coworker. We agreed to be friends. However she started texting me multiple times a day. Pi s of her kids, her daily routine, pics of herself. Things a gf would do. Our talks on the phone would last until 4 amd 5 am. We had a very deep connection. After a month of this i asked her out. We made out for hours she did not want to leave. I picked her up at 8pm and she didnt leave my car until 5 am. She had work at 9am same day. She was very into me. Next day same thing, sweet texts, telling me how much she wanted me next to her. The followong day was Valentine's day. I had a small gift sent to her. I did not put my name on it. When she got it she knew it was me and was very happy. That night she said ahe got flack amd inappropriate comments about the secret admirer gift. Next day she said she cant mix work and personal. I said nobody had to know and i was leaving that job soon anyway. She ignored me. I gave her space 2 days later she texted me about hwr grandma being sick. I told her she wad in my prayers and she didnt reply. Next day i checked on her no reply. Waited 3 hours asked if she wqs purposely ignoring me, no reply. Waited 3 more hours then sent a text that i didnt like being ignored. She textwed me back in thr middle of the night that her grandma was sick. I said ok but why not just say that and i can give you space why ignore me? No reply. Next morning i wrongly sent spam texts, with no reply. Waited 3 days and said sorry for the spam text. No reply. It has been a week now, and i will continue to give her space. We had an amazing connection with tons of passion in a short amouny of time. Did she really just forget me because of work? Ladies do you feel if i give her space she will contact me?

Please use paragraphs
    This is not readable

Honestly, I think my personal advice right now would be to just forget her and move on. You shouldn't have to chase somebody down for them to even give you the time of day. If you are having to reach out to her repeatedly only to keep getting basically ignored, then just take that as a hint and forget her. If you had come to us sooner, I would have advised you not to keep reaching out to her. I would not have advised you to ask her if she's ignoring you, or things like that. I would have personally said why even bother to ask? At that point, just assume she's not interested and move on.

That advice comes a little too late, though. Though, I'd still say that should be your course of action now. Honestly, MAYBE she is being truthful in that she just doesn't want to risk dating a co-worker. Or maybe that was just a convenient excuse to use because she thought it would let you down easily. We can't know that any more than you can. Either way, though, the end result is the same... which is the relationship isn't going any further. You shouldn't have to force it. If she's not interested, for whatever reason, then just move on. You are almost never going to change somebody's mind in a situation like this, so it is very rarely worth wasting your time even trying. You could instead be focusing your time on pursuing a new gal who maybe actually WOULD be interested.

Good luck to you.

wait.....this is the same as the other one...

Dude....she is done with you. Get over it.

Update as usual everyone on forum wrong. She called me saying how much she misser me, and that she liked me so much it scared her.

Well, I can't speak for anybody else, but I never said she was over you, or she wasn't going to ever bother coming back around. I said that was my GUESS, but I can't know. Frankly, 999 times out of 1,000 when somebody is playing these kind of back and forth kind of games, it never works out. Maybe you are lucky enough that this is the 1,000th time. It's not like it never happens where the other person actually IS being 100% honest about their feelings/wrestling with their feelings.

And, I'll also point out that you need to give it some time before you really decide whether or speculative answers were wrong or not. She came back around apparently, so that is at least a good first step. But, don't just let your guard down and assume all is good now. What if she continues this back and forth "I'm not sure" kind of stuff again? You need to at least be prepared for the possibility that this back and forth continues to the point where you've just had enough and have to move on.

And, don't get me wrong. I would LOVE to be wrong here. I'd love it if she's come back around and decides she wants to move forward. She never looks back. You two live happily ever after. I'm just saying, if it seems things are back on track, enjoy it... but just don't let your guard down right away and just assume now things will be good. If they are for a while, then sure go ahead and relax.