+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl looks away from guy... Is she interested?

Girl looks away from guy... Is she interested?

Three years, I was stalked by a pretty girl named Rebecca. She used to blatantly stare at me, and she never flinched. It kinda made me feel nervous, so I would look away and pretend that I didn't see her. I've had plenty of girls chase me before, so trust me, I know that Rebecca wanted me. Even though we never talked, I could tell by the look in her eyes that it was a look of lust.

Due to work circumstances, I eventually had to move to another apartment on a different side of town, and I never saw Rebecca for a long time. I eventually learned that Rebecca had kids, and a cheating boyfriend. This led me to believe that Rebecca possibly wanted to screw me, just to get revenge on her boyfriend? That's my theory, at least.

Anyways, three years passed by in which I never saw Rebecca.

I never thought I would see her again, but guess what? Just yesterday, Rebecca and I crossed paths! I was walking in a Denny's parking lot, I turned right, and there she was, sitting in a car, looking at me. I didn't recognize her, so at first I thought some other random girl was looking at me. But, upon getting a closer look, I recognized it was Rebecca!

I noticed that Rebecca wasn't wearing makeup, and she kinda had dark circles under her eyes. It was at this point that Rebecca turned left and looked away from me. As she looked away, I saw that her face looked sad, and it appeared like she wanted to cry. Not wishing to make her feel uncomfortable, I quickly looked away and walked into a Denny's restaurant.

So, I'm wondering, why would a girl look away from me in a sad manner and appear to be ready to burst into tears? I realize she might be embarrassed about not wearing makeup, but would that cause any girl to get sad and teary-eyed if a guy was looking at her? Does this mean she's actually interested? I wonder what's going on in her head.

What do you girls think?

*** BTW, Rebecca eventually walked into the Denny's at a fast pace. She zoomed right by me, and stood in line. Her back was facing me, and she never turned around to look at me. I decided to get up and leave. It was an uncomfortable situation for me, so I left. We never exchanged any words.***

actually there is no obvious evidence to prove she is loving you. maybe she had a little bit feelings on you before, bt the recent situation just show that she was sad and coincidentally met with you~'' just coincidentally ''

in your words, i wonder if u also have interest in rebecca, just try to contact her ,bt dont just look or even say nothing to her. that will not give you a chance ~

Never knows the feelings from a girl without initiative and braveness.

She used to blatantly stare at me, and she never flinched. It kinda made me feel nervous, so I would look away and pretend that I didn't see her.

Rebecca turned left and*looked away

She zoomed right by me, and stood in line. Her back was facing me, and she never turned around to look at me.

Because she considered you a lost cause from three years ago and did not want to get in another bad relationship with a narcissistic person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jay2665 View Post
    actually there is no obvious evidence to prove she is loving you. maybe she had a little bit feelings on you before, bt the recent situation just show that she was sad and coincidentally met with you~'' just coincidentally ''

in your words, i wonder if u also have interest in rebecca, just try to contact her ,bt dont just look or even say nothing to her. that will not give you a chance ~

Never knows the feelings from a girl without initiative and braveness.
    Jay are you a female wantabee answering an "Ask a Female Forum" question? ha ha

She was looking at me normally as I approached....but once I got closer, I turned and looked at her face. She noticed that I was looking, so she turned away and right then I noticed a look of sadness in her eyes, like she wanted to cry. My impression was that she felt sad because she didn't want me to see her in her current condition without makeup, and probably because she wasn't in her best mental state at that moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    Because she considered you a lost cause from three years ago and did not want to get in another bad relationship with a narcissistic person.
    But I'm NOT narcissistic. I was just intimidated by her aggressive stares. I've never seen such persistent staring like this before. Also, if she has kids and an unfaithful boyfriend, then why the heck pursue me? I wanted to eventually talk to her, but other life circumstances caused me to move to a new place before I had the chance to approach her my way, and then we didn't see each other for 3 years. When she saw me a couple days ago, I still think it was odd that she looked away from me in a sad manner. 8(

Are You Sure??

Ive had plenty of girls chase me before, so trust me, I know that Rebecca wanted me. Even though we never talked, I could tell by the look in her eyes that it was a look of lust This led me to believe that Rebecca possibly wanted to screw me, just to get revenge on her boyfriend? That's my theory, at least..

Are You Sure??

Ive had plenty of girls chase me before, so trust me, I know that Rebecca wanted me. Even though we never talked, I could tell by the look in her eyes that it was a look of lust This led me to believe that Rebecca possibly wanted to screw me, just to get revenge on her boyfriend? That's my theory, at least..
    I'm sure that 3 years ago she wanted something from me.... But now she seems different. A few days looked away from me, in a sad manner, and it really looked like she wanted to cry. It's just my guess that she didn't want me to see in a sad state, or without her makeup.

It seems like you are imposing your own subjective lense on the situation. She might have looked at you because she thought you looked familiar. Saying that she still has a crush on you just because she looked at you and then looked away is a huge stretch. She might have looked away sad because she was having a bad day.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    It seems like you are imposing your own subjective lense on the situation. She might have looked at you because she thought you looked familiar. Saying that she still has a crush on you just because she looked at you and then looked away is a huge stretch. She might have looked away sad because she was having a bad day.
    Well, three years ago she looked at me or ogled me often, and did other stalker things like follow and stare at my car. After 3 years, I'm still the same person, and I'm 100 percent positive she recognized me again.

So, assume that she recognized me again. Then, once I got closer and started inspecting her face, she saw me looking at her and then turned away as if she wanted to CRY in tears! She appeared sad, simply because I was looking at her! Now what do you think about that? What's your impression now?

- - - Updated - - -

Are You Sure??
    I'm not narcissistic though. I'm just stating the facts. Many girls have flirted with me before, and it's simply a true fact. Rebecca is just one of many, but this is the first time that a girl has appeared sad and almost cried once I approached and looked at her face. It has me stumped. I still think she's pretty, no matter if she bags under her eyes and no makeup. Is that any reason to get sad about a dude checking out her face?

Bunny habit , haha u are right . I just randomly reply the post i am interested in and miss the subject you are asking 😂😂.
    I reply your question not as a female wanna be bt a self-claimed sex expert haha ~~

Sounds like she was over you.

You probably reminded her of another bad time in her life while she was sitting in a car in a Denny's parking lot melting down and it was the last thing she wanted to deal with on that day, hence her looking away and not acknowledging you.

A lot of things can change in 3 years and faded attraction toward someone falls into that category.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

Maybe the fact you never made a move to ask her out or whatever from before and now seeing you again just reminded her that she is undesirable, and a failure. It's possible she is still in a unhappy relationship with the bloke or she is now single, without her kids or a man....she was feeling ugly, that's why she ran.

I don't think she wanted revenge on her BF....she was feeling very lonely and undesired in her current relationship, maybe a little helpless and weak. You were an escape from her reality. That's what was going through her mind.

Exactly this. She didn't want you to see her when she looked bad. Maybe her make-up wasn't on.