+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone gone away on vacation or forum not working right for you?

Everyone gone away on vacation or forum not working right for you?

Forum not working right for me.

“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hello back!

I had a hospital vacation. Does that count?

The forum seems slow to load but only noticing that as I tried to post.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Hello, lovebroken and CantMoveOn.

Bit of both actually. This place NEVER works right for me, I can never post properly on here, I decided to use my friend's laptop today, lol. Also, I had a small trip to London this week. Mini- vacation.

was away for work. i wish i had a vacation though life is getting crazy right now around here and i am wanting a getaway.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I don't think the administrator cares about maintaining the forums any longer. Plus, most online forums are dead now anyway. Especially gaming forums.

I was in the same boat ( haha..not literally) as Exeter19... and away for work purposes. I haven't seen the owner admin posting on here for years. Someone must read here though because some accounts that spam get removed or blocked.

I was away! Got a nice suntan Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Yeah, but the darn allergies this season!

I've just been busy with some personal things and changes in life. Good changes.

But still.
    Get kind of burned out of trying to juggle personal things and coming here and reading about other people problems and trying to help them as well. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Hello back!

I had a hospital vacation. Does that count?

The forum seems slow to load but only noticing that as I tried to post.
    Hope your hospital things checked out well for you

Hi everyone and thanks for replying. Glad all is well, [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION] - Hope you are okay with the hospital stay. [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] where did you travel to? [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION], a London trip sounds fun. [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] happy for your good changes in your life, want to share at some point? [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION], still ,ots of summer left for you and also for [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION], to go off on holidays [MENTION=86326]My Coffee Cup[/MENTION] , I have horrible allergies this year too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hi and Thanks for asking [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]. Just a mental health volunteered check-in was all. Felt very depressed so I asked for help. Doing better now.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Just a staycation for me and busy with work. Enjoy your summer, peeps!
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION]. Staycations can be fun too, get to see more of your area you usually don't have time to visit.
    [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION]. Sorry you felt depressed but happy you are getting back to feeling like you especially in time for summer. Have any travel plans?

Thank you. I go through bad spells. Just got used to it happening and promptly deal with it when it happens. I might go to NY this month for a week.
    ― Eckhart Tolle

I reported that moron, "Gimpy" to the Parliament in New Zealand, but they didn't respond beyond this one reply.

Here is the email I sent to them, but I had to replace the @ sign with the word 'At' due to mailing list bots.

I've not heard from the Kiwi headcase in a little while, but I still wanted to report his ass for stalking me.

New Zealand law. Abuse from a New Zealand resident.
    2 messages
    Peter Anderson <peteraactorsct[AT]gmail.com> Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 2:35 PM
    To: parlinfo[AT]parliament.govt.nz
    Dear New Zealand Parliament,

I reside in Scotland. My mother suggested I contact the Parliament in New Zealand for advice on a stalking matter online, since she is aware that you introduced new stalking laws in the country and not being from New Zealand myself, I'm unsure of how to deal with this major problem.

A male resident in New Zealand has been relentlessly abusing me for over a year, being highly menacing and creating multiple accounts on websites using readily available proxy servers, or vandalizing articles or entries concerning my film projects, and is a nuisance to other people too. It is not as easy as just ignoring his hassle. The trouble is, I don't know who he is, as in I don't know his real name or home address, but he leaked his IP address on Wikipedia once.

It is hard to find proxy servers to work on Wikipedia as the administrators on the site block Tor and hundreds of anonymity services won't function either, so he slipped up only that one time. Do note that normal users usually cannot see other people's IP addresses on the Internet, but on Wikipedia, members can often edit using an IP address on non protected pages, without logging into an account. I've retained a record of the IP address that this man was using at the time, but this was an IP address assigned to his device many months ago. He uses Spark mobile services and I contacted Spark recently. They have a website too for technical support, but they don't seem to be willing to help me at all. They just suggested calling the police and said they would comply with a proper investigation. He has been harassing me since at least July of last year and does not appear to be giving up.

It is kind of an awkward situation, because I contacted my local authorities and they did not offer much help. That was disappointing. This man is highly abusive and posts obscene images and threats on forums over and over again that I happen to be a member of, and steals my YouTube content, as well as hanging around websites he knows I like to contribute to, such as Wikipedia, and The Internet Movie Database. He also sends me 'lost password' requests so that my inbox is filled with emails sent through other mediums. Last year, he also somehow got a hold of my friend's address. He is a friend that I make films with and this stalker was putting fake sales ads online in order to direct strangers to his house. This has been quite upsetting and for almost a year, it has been the same abuse repeatedly.

Any help or advice on dealing with this matter would be much appreciated.

Regards, Peter Anderson.

Parliamentary Information Service <Parliamentary.Information@parliament.govt.nz> Wed, Jun 27, 2018 at 9:24 PM
    To: Peter Anderson <peteraactorsct@gmail.com>

Thank you for your enquiry. It has been received by the Parliamentary Information Service. This Service responds to information requests from the public which relate to all aspects of the New Zealand Parliament.

We will reply to your request within the next 3 days.

T 64 04 817 9647
    E parlinfo@parliament.govt.nz

Parliamentary Service Te Ratonga Whare Pāremata
    Private Bag 18041, Wellington 6160, New Zealand
    www.parliament.nz

cid:image003.jpg@01D1DCE8.57000EC0

cid:image005.jpg@01D3DD62.D9257300

From: Peter Anderson [mailto:peteraactorsct[AT]gmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, 28 June 2018 1:36 AM
    To: Parliamentary Information Service <Parliamentary.Information[AT]parliament.govt.nz>
    Subject: New Zealand law. Abuse from a New Zealand resident.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast