+ Follow This Topic

Thread: following hubby's habits

following hubby's habits

my husband is a cokehead and weeder. he always want me join him in snort and puff parties with his gang guys. he is very possessive and jealous me. i get loose and hormonal when wasted. he gets upset if i flirt around his gang.*

i would just as soon stay home and sober with my baby. at home hubby just want me stoning and huffing before sex at night when he shows *him wasted self in our home. he only buggers me up at nights. morning sex is sober event. he has no problem as well with me sober around home in daytime.*

does anyone have experience or suggestions on how i can stay home rather than follow my hubby's desire to follow him to party time and flying before bedtime at night?*

Wow, so thaat sounds like really low life. Staying clean have countless more benefits than taking those evil things. You can say that your body is your temple. Its your body and if you want to stay clean then no one have rights to pressure you not to. He have to respect your smarter choices.

I believe if you want to be good mom then you have to stay clean. Havent heard of a good parents who uses drugs.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Jesus, how much money does your husband make to be regularly doing both coke and weed? Get him into a program to get clean, that will solve him bothering you to do drugs too. Plus point out all the money he will have to do other things, buy others things when not spending his money all on drugs.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”