+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my girl just left me but she works with me :: please help

my girl just left me but she works with me :: please help

My girlfriend just broke up with me for the reason that i never took her out and showed her attention. When she first met me i was very outgoing and well dressed, as time went by my stressful job took a tool on me and my image changed and so did my outgoing desire. In that transition we started dating and we bonded very fast. Let me not forget to mention we work together.

After 7 months of being together she gave up on me not taking her out and showing her love and broke up with me. It bothers me that I never got to show her my outgoing and fun side nor really show her love. I called her back after the brake up and asked for a second chance but NO was the answer I got. She told me I was a real good person etc... but her motivation to continue was gone but that she did not want to loose me as a friend.

My sister in law (her best friend) told me about how many times I hurt her and how much she really really cared for me, i always knew she loved me but was blind of her pain. btw the seperation took place on Sunday. My current feelings for her are incredible I love her to death and hate to see her give me her back. Working with her makes things worse.

The advise i'd like is the following;
    (a) Should i return to my old ways as far as improve my image, become outgoing again and continue a friendship with her and hope to charm her back.

(b) Forget completely about her improve my image regardless and continue forward.

Any advise and help is greatly appreciated. I am destroyed and didnt know where to turn for help other then this great site full of people sharing ot that have shared my pain. If you have any more questions regarding my situation please ask.

Regards,
    (heartbroken) Mike

Your job started to stress you out so you stopped dressing nice?

Quick rundown: I work in a wholesale enviroment. We currently have a 90,000 sq foot location but before we had a 50,000 sq foot location. At our previous location we had major delivery issues and averaged about 7-10 seriously nagging customers a day. My boss was also going thru a divorce and did nothing but curse all day and be a nag. I lost complete desire in my job and no longer dressed the way i used to and my sales went down as well. We now are running a much smoother operation @ our new location and my stress has reduced. I know it sounds silly but i blame the stress on my image change and lack of wanting to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Your job started to stress you out so you stopped dressing nice?

Never Dip The Pen In The Company Ink
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

TAVS i completely agree with you...
    Quote Originally Posted by TAVS

lol Tavs! Are you a "do what I say, not as I do" type of person?

Please elaborate Junsui,

Tavs is dating a co-worker!

I prefer the term Hypocrit, thank you.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    I prefer the term Hypocrit, thank you.
    Ahhh I'm sorry, I will remember that for the future.

Gotha ,
    lol i guess u feel my pain TAVS... so what u guys think i should go with (a) or (b) ... btw... thanks for hearing me out
    Tavs is dating a co-worker!

Well, I would say just be yourself, whatever that maybe. I wouldn't plan on getting back together with her.

Thanks Junsui, Hurts to hear that but i needed to hear that. Ill see what others think.
    Well, I would say just be yourself, whatever that maybe. I wouldn't plan on getting back together with her.

Yeah, I know it's not what you want to hear. Obviously you can do whatever you feel like you have to do. I would just be cautious of someone who is going to leave you because you go through some stress.

Give it a week or so, then win her back. Don't sit back and take it. Make a change and show her the change. Watch a couple 1980s romantic comedies and pickup some tips on how to win a woman back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast