+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my girl just left me but she works with me :: please help

You think so TAVS? im very confused.... she told me she didnt want to cut things off and be my friend. My plan was to be a friend and try my hardest to charm her back..... but i dont want this to hurt me in the end with a closed door. But i really would want her back shes a gr8 gal and i've never had anyone love me nor treat me as she did.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Give it a week or so, then win her back. Don't sit back and take it. Make a chance and show her the chance. Watch a couple 1980s romantic comedies and pickup some tips on how to win a woman back

Truth is you messed up. Nothing says you can't do anything about it. Sweep her off her feet dude and never let this happen again.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

sounds good TAVS, Ill wait and see if anyone else has anything to say... I would love to go with this plan but I also would like to hear other opinions. But i greatly appreciate your reply and i hope others agree with your plan.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Truth is you messed up. Nothing says you can't do anything about it. Sweep her off her feet dude and never let this happen again.

My best friend recomended I send her a batch of flowers to her house along with a card expressing my true feelings for her and apoligizing for hurting her (via delivery not personaly). What you guys think of this recomendation? Im not sure if I should go with this

Weak. That's what you do when you get in a fight about her new perm looking like crap. Didn't I tell you to watch 1980s Romantic comedies so you could get an understanding of the serious crap you're going to have to do to get yourself out of this one?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

lol I agree Tavs

I don t blame her for leaving... Its your own fault.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

I agree mini. Im just trying to find a solution to make things right... or in a worse case just let her go completely... so far im leaning towards TAV's side just because i really love her. I just hope this doesnt end in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by mini696
    I don t blame her for leaving... Its your own fault.

She wants to be your friend so be her friend. Don't talk about feelings, emotions, winning her back and especially the PAST! Treat her as you would a best friend. Make jokes, be funny, relax. Show her that you are willing to work with her on this and you're not planning to shove her into a corner with all of the decisions that she has no capacity to make at the moment.

Give her time and space. May take a lot longer than you think and she may not come back to you. You'll just have treat the situation as a positive no matter which way the wind blows. Try to be there for her if she needs you and if she decides to move on completely (I.e. seeing other people) then start seeing other people as well...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Expect nothing. Accept all she offers.
    Speak less. Say more.

demode1204----Gone through the same thing as you. Work is so hectic these days, everymorning I don't want to get out of bed, so the time I used to spend in front of the mirror is now spent catching 15mins more of sleep. Hence my 'dressing' has gone down hill. One of the managers commented on 'looking smart at work at ALL times'. I was a little miffed because hey, the work is getting done right?

However, if you're in sales, that's no excuse. You must look good. It's all about the image. And that image is probably what your girlfriend was attracted to initially. I know it takes effort to look good ALL the time, but if anything, do it for yourself.

(Hahh...this means I'll have to get out of bed 15mins earlier myself).

if you guys work together and it was super stressful for you then i'm sure it was stressful for her too. maybe the stress of work AND the stress of YOUR stress she just didn't want to deal with it. no?

I greatly appreciate all the advise contributed... You all been great help... Just to give u an update this weekend she called me and told me she rather not be my friend cuz she didnt want to lead me on. Maybe im wrong but i take that as the end.

It sux that i work with her but hey that was my decision i made now i must pay the price. Now ill continue my closer.... Thanks again for all the help it was a nice jesture.

Just give it time and you'll be ok. At least she let you know she didn't want to lead you on so that should help you realize it's over and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12