+ Follow This Topic

Thread: crush said NO-can't get over it

crush said NO-can't get over it

how do you keeps yourself from getting hurt? lets say you like this gal. you believe she like you-gives you glances and looks, but never initiates conversation with you-even though u initate it with him. you get the idea from the glances that she's interested in you. so you ask him out, he says NO and gives you an excuse-i'm busy....something

what do you do if you really like this guy and you have build in feelings for him b/c you also believe he likes you. i didn't act on it on time-this gal has been in several of my courses, but never has once came up to me and i never came up to her-to talk. i think and am pretty sure she likes me or i think she does by the glances.
    1 more month till school finishes and all the wasted time, if i don;t ask her out again -i won't be seeing her again .

i been checking out other gals wit the idea of her-catching a glimpse of what is happening -and i see that she has a big frown and mad look directed at me when this happens. sometimes she even says under her breath "aalways checkin out other girls", "what a flirt",....not sure if she is playin or really likes me but wayyyy too shy to go out or even flirt.what do u guys think of this action.

has anyone of you liked someone sooo much and when u ask em out they said No, even though you thought they would say Yes.

King Zarathu Guest
    yes, it's called getting rejected. it's a part of life that you need to accept.

however, if you are unable to coop and you act like a ****ing stupid ass teenager, please play this game:
    [url]http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/279841[/url]

Yes. But I was delusional at the time and what I imagined were her intensely amorous glances were, in fact, daggered glares.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 27-11-05 at 06:00 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Women are the oddest creatures mate. Recently I had a girl I as crazy over and she seemed interested in me too similar to your situation, she gave me her number, email and I drove her home once.
    She never really was interested in having a proper conversation and seemed a bi t standoffish a times.

I told her how I felt and she said she said along the lines that she's not interested.
    She drove me mad with mixed signals and now I'm just going to forget about her.

I know it hurts mate, but try and move on because women like that will just hurt you even more
    They are confused individuals!