+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Big crush

Big crush

Hello,

I have a big crush on a neighbor.
    I always felt like he was checking me out because I could see him looking at me
    everytime we saw each other. I never took it seriously or said anything to him because I I was involved with
    someone else and I did not have the time or energy to put myself in an akward situation. I can also blame
    this on my hormones too!
    Well I always avoided looking at him in the eye; I will only talk to him if we were close to each other.

I broke up with my boyfriend in september. Those last couples of weeks, I have started feeling
    something strong for this neighbor. I have never had that kind of crush on anyone and I feel like I have to take my chances
    and try to talk to him. I saw him last week, when he saw me coming, he turned arround. I was on the phone, I said smiled and said "hello". He replied and I kept on walking since I was on the phone.
    Not sure what my next move should be...

Because:
    - I am not sure how to approach him since we never talked.I have never pursued a man before. Always the other way around. What should I say?
    - I do not see him that often and I am getting very impatient and anxious. Shoud I create more opportunities to see him? I can't stalk him either?
    - since I am not sure how I started to like him, I feel like I have to figure out why I am feeling a certain way.
    The only way I can think of is to get to know him?

I want this feeling to either go away or something to happen because it is stressing me out!

you guys are neighbors and valentines day is coming up - I'm sure you can come up with something creative to show your interest. That's really all you need to do. If someone came to my door on valentines day with like a food basket and a wonderful smile on her face all that would matter at that point is if I was into her or not.

breathe deep and take the plunge. when its over the worst that will have happened is you made him notice you.

Just keep trying to run into him outside, and if you're really feeling feisty---ask him to do something manly. Have him help you lift something heavy at your place, check the oil in your car, or fix a light bulb. Or, just work up the balls to say, "We should chill sometime".