+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cybog's Top 10 Dating tips (1-3)

Cybog's Top 10 Dating tips (1-3)

#1. Actually get out of the house and look for someone to date.

Sitting at home playing video games, watching television, hiding in the dark or whining to an online community on a forum gets you no closer to finding a woman that you will date than if you had shot yourself in the face with a 12-guage.

Get off your lazy ass and get out of the house. I don't care WHERE you go. Look around. There are BILLIONS of women out there, everywhere you look. Guess what - Millions of them are single and looking for someone just like you are. But you aren't going to find them in your bathroom or kitchen just waiting for you to rescue them.

#2. Take a good look at your fat nasty self.

If you are ugly, fat, stupid, or lazy, chances are the opposite sex isn't going to find you the least bit attractive. Fat people the world over cry and complain that "the One" doesn't just fall into their laps. Guess what - It doesn't work like that.

Even if you are remotely unattractive you can get chicks. A guy as ugly as me still pulls ass, but that is only possible because I take care of myself. I don't let myself get gross or pimply or fat. I dress nice. I take care of my teeth and hair. You should too.

Let's face it. Some of us are born ugly and disgusting, but making excuses like "I am genetically fat!" is a load of horseshit unless you have some form of rare disease, which most of you don't. Get off of the couch and work out a few times a week. Ugly people still get laid and meet the opposite sex when they take care of themselves. I am living proof.

Think about the amount of time you do during the day doing absolute bullshit - Watching T.V. Surfing the internet. Playing video games - you get the idea. Now get rid of that shit and do 100 jumping jacks or go run a mile or 2. Eat less garbage and start trying to be healthy.

Greasy faced geeks with acne and a small bank account don't get chicks because they are greasy faced geeks. Think about it.

#3. Remove that golden pedestal you have placed every chick in your life.

I have said this a million times on the forums - Chicks fart and sweat and pick their noses and wipe their shit just like everyone else - They just don't let you see it.

Stop placing every single member of the opposite sex on this glorious pedestal from which they can never come down. Every girl or guy you have ever met has been scared or worried or happy or sad or...whatever. There isn't a human out there that hasn't felt pretty much the same way you have about things in their life at once point or another to some degree.

Just because you think that guy or girl is "The One" or "Perfect" - they aren't. Stop building up the opposite sex to be these perfect objects, because trust me - They aren't.
    Last edited by Cybog; 12-01-06 at 08:53 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybog
    Guess what - Millions of them are single and looking for someone just like you are. But you aren't going to find them in your bathroom or kitchen just waiting for you to rescue them.
    That's a good one. LMAO!!

#1. Actually get out of the house and look for someone to date.

Sitting at home playing video games, watching television, hiding in the dark or whining to an online community on a forum gets you no closer to finding a woman that you will date than if you had shot yourself in the face with a 12-guage.

Get off your lazy ass and get out of the house. I don't care WHERE you go. Look around. There are BILLIONS of women out there, everywhere you look. Guess what - Millions of them are single and looking for someone just like you are. But you aren't going to find them in your bathroom or kitchen just waiting for you to rescue them.

#2. Take a good look at your fat nasty self.

If you are ugly, fat, stupid, or lazy, chances are the opposite sex isn't going to find you the least bit attractive. Fat people the world over cry and complain that "the One" doesn't just fall into their laps. Guess what - It doesn't work like that.

Even if you are remotely unattractive you can get chicks. A guy as ugly as me still pulls ass, but that is only possible because I take care of myself. I don't let myself get gross or pimply or fat. I dress nice. I take care of my teeth and hair. You should too.

Let's face it. Some of us are born ugly and disgusting, but making excuses like "I am genetically fat!" is a load of horseshit unless you have some form of rare disease, which most of you don't. Get off of the couch and work out a few times a week. Ugly people still get laid and meet the opposite sex when they take care of themselves. I am living proof.

Think about the amount of time you do during the day doing absolute bullshit - Watching T.V. Surfing the internet. Playing video games - you get the idea. Now get rid of that shit and do 100 jumping jacks or go run a mile or 2. Eat less garbage and start trying to be healthy.

Greasy faced geeks with acne and a small bank account don't get chicks because they are greasy faced geeks. Think about it.

#3. Remove that golden pedestal you have placed every chick in your life.

I have said this a million times on the forums - Chicks fart and sweat and pick their noses and wipe their shit just like everyone else - They just don't let you see it.

Stop placing every single member of the opposite sex on this glorious pedestal from which they can never come down. Every girl or guy you have ever met has been scared or worried or happy or sad or...whatever. There isn't a human out there that hasn't felt pretty much the same way you have about things in their life at once point or another to some degree.

Just because you think that guy or girl is "The One" or "Perfect" - they aren't. Stop building up the opposite sex to be these perfect objects, because trust me - They aren't.

NUMBER 1: That's ME bro. You summed it up.

NUMBER 2: I'm GAME in this department (I think). Having said that, I REALLY don't look after myself much. I eat like a pig. I don't cut my nails untill they look gross. I wear dirty clothes (even though I DO have clean ones). My hair is messy 90% of the time. I don't use deodrant anymore.

As far as number two is concerned, I just need to get my shit together.

NUMBER 3: Hah! You are SO ****IN on KEY bro! I HAVE held chicks that I've had crushes on, 'on the high pedestel'. I should see past the bullshit. Thx for the read.

I'm gonna continue on to the next two threads, and after that, I'm gonna make a 'Personal' thread...

...and after that, I'm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    This was ALL taken from the book:

HOW TO SUCCEED WITH WOMEN.
    i swear we should make money just by being a woman! we should put a special tax on ourselves.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We should charge money for our personal insights. Who knew we were so complicated that men required manuals to operate? I feel so mysterious.

haha
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

...meeting her basic needs 101: if she's hungry, get her some food. (we'll go deeper into this in chapter 2134.)

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cybog states the blatantly obvious to the masses yet again. I love it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

This reminds of this bit on a Family Guy episode called "I am Peter Hear Me Roar". An education video from 1956 showing how to deal with female employees. It went something like "A Female is a complicated animal full of emotions and insecurities, that's why you should always compliment them on their looks and nothing says like "A job well done" like a slap on the bottom."

But all of these are very useful tips. Just to summarize for anyone who prefers cliff notes:

1. Look for chicks
    2. Don't look ugly
    3. Don't think chicks are Gods
    4. Chicks are animals just like you
    5. Be honest and yourself, but not jerk or gentleman
    6. Keep dating and sleeping around until both go exclusive
    7. Don't get chicks too many gifts
    8. Don't be a friend first
    9. Don't be scared to ask out
    10. Play the game

I would also add:

1. Look for a dynamic when you are with a member of opposite sex, if there is no dynamic dont bother going on dates, chances are it will not work out
    2. Look for similarities and similar interests, build on these in your conversations, but don't dwell on them.
    3. Every non rejected step closer is a step closer to your new partner. E.g. a first non rejected kiss becomes a common kiss, a first non rejected hug becomes a common hug etc...
    4. Look for the flow. A date with the right partner is easy and un complicated. Both of you should enjoy each other's company even if it's just lying on the grass in the park stroking each other's hair. If you have to work out complicated procedures to please, chances are this will not work out.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Get off your lazy ass and get out of the house. I don't care WHERE you go.
    To bad advice doesn't work that way Cybog. I got out of my house yesterday...I went to best buy(you said you didnt care were) and guess what? you are a lier..no girls there to date fool!. If you tell people to get out of the house you better have a place and even what they must do when the get there. Other wise your advise is to vague and worth as much as the advice of "stop eating!" to a fat guy.

So all mighty Cybog, were do I go and please keep in mind that I do not drink or care for rap and rock music(what I am saying is that bars are for drunk losers). ...Waits....
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    To bad advice doesn't work that way Cybog. I got out of my house yesterday...I went to best buy(you said you didnt care were) and guess what? you are a lier..no girls there to date fool!. If you tell people to get out of the house you better have a place and even what they must do when the get there. Other wise your advise is to vague and worth as much as the advice of "stop eating!" to a fat guy.

So all mighty Cybog, were do I go and please keep in mind that I do not drink or care for rap and rock music(what I am saying is that bars are for drunk losers). ...Waits....
    thats funny , last week i also went to best buy , i saw the same cashier that i bought the product from (i was returning it) , she was there also with like 5 girls wich 1 i went to elementary with and doesnt recognize me.last time i had her (as a cashier) she really noticed me and seemed very nervous to talk to me .

i noticed that they did indeed notice me the girls behind the counter .

so i got to the cashier , get this ,she remembered my name from last time (they got to take it for the guarantee) . then after doing all the procedures , she goes on to repeat my phone num , and says something that ressembles "so can you share that number or is it already taken (or something like that) " , so i said something like its taken unfortunatly .

this just goes to say that you CAN approach ANY women ANYWHERE regardless of the time and place

heck i meet my GF at the metro , a public place , i was a stranger , i just approached her and asked her name straight up and i said mine , we talked a bit and then she became my GF (after a sort of unplanned unexpected date) , it was seriously the easiest date/GF i got , the reason i approached her ... i tought i noticed her giving me looks in the metro , nothing special , just some staring and back and forward of looking at me . i see this as a sign of interest and from what i know i have been right all along

see i notice this behaviour with some women when i go to places , if they arent interested they just look once or not even and they continue with their buisness , if they are they will stare or at least look more than twice , maybe they will stick around a bit longer on purpose if they are really attracted ( like keep looking for something in a store , walking by slowly ) . most ppl do NOT notice this , but i do and it pays off , or at least it gives me a good idea of my looks .

Then I think that there is no one that does not go out, if going out means even into your damn back yard. You die if you don't leave the house at some point. I still say its up to chance.

Tone Guest
    How do you increase those chances to happen, OV?

By getting out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    How do you increase those chances to happen, OV?

By getting out more.
    I get out all the time. Look, its 2:30 a.m. and I just got home lol.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I get out all the time. Look, its 2:30 a.m. and I just got home lol.
    X-men convention run a bit late last night, eh??

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    OV, I didn't know you were a Final fantasy fan?

Who isn't? FF7 actually only. I didn't like the other ones as much. Sephiroth > Cloud though. I just watch advent children not to long ago. Pretty good it was. I liked the soundtrack of this game also. I actually have the original copy of it when it first released.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    X-men convention run a bit late last night, eh??
    LoL, Ill give you credit here, it made me laugh. Your wrong though...it was the star trek convention.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 11-01-06 at 03:39 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast