+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cybog's Top 10 Dating tips (4-6)

Cybog's Top 10 Dating tips (4-6)

#4. Girls aren’t that friggin confusing – They are just as confused as you are

One of the biggest complaints guys always have is “I don’t know how to talk to women” or “I don’t understand women”. Pathetic.

The truth of the matter is, women aren’t confusing at all. You just have to realize that when it comes to meeting women, they want a guy who is interesting and at least a little bit certain about what he wants. Women don’t like to play the guessing game with what you want, just as much as you don’t want to have to guess whatever the hell it is that is on their mind.

Do you know why the “assholes” out there score? It is because 9/10 they know exactly what to say when they talk to a chick. They don’t bullshit or skirt around the issue. They use simple greetings and introduce themselves with confidence and don’t bullshit about what they want. It isn’t because the girl only likes assholes, it’s because the guy was actually ballsy enough not to waste her time and bullshit around with the process!

The reason so many guys get confused about the approach is because of #3. They think that women are these confusing wonderful goddesses whose shit don’t stink. Remember – it does. Talk to women like a NORMAL ****ING PERSON and don’t shower them with annoying ass compliments and lame brain conversation. Be direct and open about what you want and 9/10 you are way ahead of the game, and at least ahead of that moron who doesn’t know what he is doing and bores the girl with his stupid conversation.

#5. Don’t be an ahole, but don’t be a chump

We have seen it a million times – The ahole gets the girl. Like I said in #4, it is usually because he actually knows what he wants. The ahole is good when it comes to scoring chicks to bone, but for relationship materials, the ahole doesn’t stand a chance.

When you take a girl out on those early dates, don’t lie about yourself. Don’t make up some bullshit about what you want. BE ABSOLUTELY HONEST. The more you lie about yourself or tailor your desires, the more miserable you will be in the long wrong.

When a girl tells you “oh, I don’t really want sex until I am married”, and you, like a chump, tell her “Oh that’s ok, physical stuff is overrated” – and then 2 months into the relationship you want to put a bullet in your head – Guess what – Its your own goddamn fault for not being honest about what you wanted to begin with.

If you want to be happy in your relationships – Be yourself, and seek someone you can get along with. Do not lie about yourself.

The reason my girlfriend allows me to collect erotic photography and paintings, go out with the guys, play video games all I want, go to strip clubs, party, drink…you name it – Is because I haven’t lied about who I am from the beginning. She knows who I am and I wouldn’t settle or change myself like a chump for some woman.

Which leads up to #6

#6. Don’t settle, you chump

Relationships fail because you were stupid and settled for that guy or that girl that you really didn’t get along with at the beginning, but thought it would work out eventually. Dating is about getting out there and testing the waters and finding someone you get along with and REALLY want to be with.

Dating isn’t a solo game. When you find a woman that you “kinda-sorta” like, go out and find 10 or so more. Don’t stop just because you just started dating someone. You aren’t married yet, are you?

All too often, young daters have this feeling that when they meet someone, they have to instantly cease and desist all other interactions with the opposite sex.

Rubbish. Until you and that other person have specifically stated that you are ONLY dating the other, keep looking for the right one. Don’t stop just because you found one. Do you immediately buy the absolutely first car you ever look at when shopping around? Do you always immediately take that apartment you have been looking for?

If you do, you are an idiot for not looking at your options. Your love life should be no different!
    Last edited by Cybog; 12-01-06 at 08:53 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

(Cheers in applause) Well said.

amazing , keep going , where are the other 6 to 10 ...coming up i hope .

i don't know if 2-10 apply to me or not!

first i have to deal with number 1, then i'll come back, and let you know my progress on the rest

Thanks Cybog! you did it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lilwing89 Guest
    they all apply to you, and they work in conjunction with eachother. do them all at the same time, it shouldnt take long

thx lil wing........

...........i can't believe i'm taking advice from a 10 year old!

well, we ALL learn from each other, right?

lilwing89 Guest
    im not 10, im 16

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    thx lil wing........

...........i can't believe i'm taking advice from a 10 year old!

well, we ALL learn from each other, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    im not 10, im 16
    hahaha this is the funniest thing I read today...

lilwing89 Guest
    haha youd think a regular would know a regulars age atleast? but then again isnt rsk like 18 or something.. im at fault too