+ Follow This Topic

Thread: losing feelings for my love..i m lost...duno wat 2 do

losing feelings for my love..i m lost...duno wat 2 do

umm yeh it started last year when my cuz on my mum side intro me 2 his cuz on his dad side which is his 2nd cuz yeh...i talked 2 her and yeh i called her up when ever i feel sad and pissed off and tell her every thing..and she came 2 adeliade just for a visit and yeh my cuz n me took her around adealide and do stuff...i dont noe when but i develope feelings for her and on the last day i told her on her last day in adelaide i said " i dont know when but i develope feelings for you, and i know it imposible for us cuz u live in melbourn and i live in adeliade and i just wanted you too know how i felt about you" we sat down on the path and i got up and said " yeh lets go " and she just stand thier still and she said well..and she todl me to come to her which i did yeh..she hug me tite and later on i went home, she talked 2 me on the net at my cuz house saying " can we keep dis relation and stufff " and i was like " yeh i reali want 2 " and later on she gave me a call and said " i m leaving the nxt day can i see you 2 marrow " yeh i went to c her and dat was the happiest day of my life..i spent a day with her and she is the first girl i have true feelings for..the day after she went back 2 melbourn and every since the onli way i can keep contact is calling her up abnd she does the same and just 2day a question been bothering me like hell!! so i caleld her up and talk and yeh later i poped the question that was in my mind which is " do you rekon we can keep dis relation, we talking about a long term relationship" she said " if we try we can" and yeh edn of this year i gona go visit her...and i duno but i think i m loosing feelings for her i mean i onli c her once a year for 2 years..she said like after we both graduate high school she want 2 go on a holiday trip with me..and i m like yeh..she even says she loves me and i m her first and but dam i hate it why me and her are so far apart..but the point is dat she live in melbourn and i live in adeliade do you people think it will work out for us?
    Last edited by ndru; 20-01-06 at 05:28 PM.

I don't know if it will work but that sure was painful as hell to read.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I don't know if it will work but that sure was painful as hell to read.
    LoL - I stopped halfway through the first sentence.

Long distance relationships can work out, but I just pray you don't use the Internet to communicate - with that spelling, you're screwed.

"out of site, out of mind"
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

nope i call her up and she does the same..

Quote Originally Posted by ndru
    nope i call her up and she does the same..
    "out of site, out of mind"

calling every once in a while is just not enough. long distance relationships are hard because for most people they are simply not quite fulfilling. so any feelings the members DID have will fade.
    You don't scare me. I got chunks of guys like you in my stool!

yeh i get wat ya mean, but damit how come it has 2 be her the first i have reali feelings for >.< some time you think is god testing me or some thing!!!

ugh, unreadable gibberish .