+ Follow This Topic

Thread: make or break email

make or break email

well, i know this guy and we were kind of seeing each other. I don't think I've felt like this before about anyone...there's just something about him! Lots of things were said to make me believe he wanted a relationship but then in the end nothing come of it - that was before christmas and we ended up not really speaking. One night last week, I saw him when we were out and we had a big discussion about it. He said he wanted to give things a go and that he thinks we'd be really good together. I told him I wasn't going to make the effort this time and he replied 'I'll make the effort, i'll make the effort'. Nothing really happened after that and then the other night I saw him in our hall bar before going out - he sent me a message saying that I looked amazing, and we ended up texting for the rest of that night. He said stuff like how he wished I was there and then even said at one point 'lol i love u lots'. I'm not sure he meant it - i think it was the influence of the drink. I sent him a message saying how I was confused as to the situation between us and he said 'don't be we've just got to talk face to face.' After all this, I felt as though it was time to properly express my thoughts and feelings about everything that has happened between us, so i sent him an email. I hope I've done the right thing, I really don't know...I guess I just have to wait for a response...
    sorry - i don't want any advice, just your thoughts if you feel like writing....

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am thinking that it doesn't really sound like there has been a lot of "everything that happened" between you two, so it might be best to try to keep a bit of perspective.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti
    I am thinking that it doesn't really sound like there has been a lot of "everything that happened" between you two, so it might be best to try to keep a bit of perspective.
    sorry, yeah I only wrote about a small part of what's happened - there's too much stuff to write on here, so in the end just wrote what has happened recently.