+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Or Passion?

Love Or Passion?

I’m not a child anymore so I will spare you the details

probably you will answer what I already know, but I have to hear it (read it) from others (several times I guess), and also I don’t have anyone who I can talk about this, and writing has always helped me,

anyway, my question is, what should I do

should I maintain a stable relation (4 years) that it’s working ok, of course that there is no sparkle anymore, but there is love and we are also good friends,
    or should I go for that kind of attraction that takes your sleep (I mean, it’s 3 o clock in the morning here were I live, and I’m writing this non sense), and I don’t intend to just have some sexual amusement, I’m not that kind of guy, I always dedicated myself to the few girls that have crossed my life, I mean I would marry this new person if she wants…

just two more things, no one knows what I’m feeling (and hurting), not my girl not the new one, and please forgive my grammar, English isn’t my mother language.

are you trying to prove something?

probably you will answer what I already know, but I have to hear it (read it) from others (several times I guess), and also I don’t have anyone who I can talk about this, and writing has always helped me,

so why ask then ? waste of my time ...

again if you already know ...

should I maintain a stable relation (4 years) that it’s working ok, of course that there is no sparkle anymore, but there is love and we are also good friends,
    or should I go for that kind of attraction that takes your sleep (I mean, it’s 3 o clock in the morning here were I live, and I’m writing this non sense), and I don’t intend to just have some sexual amusement, I’m not that kind of guy, I always dedicated myself to the few girls that have crossed my life, I mean I would marry this new person if she wants…

only you know this and no matter what we say you wont change your mind ... and give more details if you want a better post .

just two more things, no one knows what I’m feeling (and hurting), not my girl not the new one, and please forgive my grammar, English isn’t my mother language.

oh so your cheating ?!?! wow well aint you a charm ... and you say you dedicate yourself to the girls your seeing ... right

HAHA!

the classic infatuation VS. long term love. Good luck buddy because your going to get two different extreme opposing views on this. Ask your self this question, what is more important to you (now keep in mind I dont exactly know your situation)

"Whats more important to me, my own indulgence in chemical love for passion, or my devotion and strength to keep a promise?"

Neither one is wrong just to let you know.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My guess is when you first met this girl you've been with for so long, there was passion........but then it faded over time.

You can spend your entire life chasing passion, but very few people find it with one person alone. You may regret dropping your long term love when your new passionate affair turns into the same thing. Just my thoughts.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp

are you trying to prove something?

so why ask then ? waste of my time ...

again if you already know ...

only you know this and no matter what we say you wont change your mind ... and give more details if you want a better post .

oh so your cheating ?!?! wow well aint you a charm ... and you say you dedicate yourself to the girls your seeing ... right
    don't get me wrong, but the way I see it, you must have (or had) some serious problems, you committed your reply just to criticize me,
    I don’t cheat, never did, I just tried to explain some feelings that I have, I didn’t ask for them, and I don’t intend to do nothing that it isn’t clear or open. As I said I just needed to talk about this, cause usually it helps me.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    HAHA!

the classic infatuation VS. long term love. Good luck buddy because your going to get two different extreme opposing views on this. Ask your self this question, what is more important to you (now keep in mind I dont exactly know your situation)

"Whats more important to me, my own indulgence in chemical love for passion, or my devotion and strength to keep a promise?"

Neither one is wrong just to let you know.
    thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by aluado
    thank you.
    No problem, Its a tough spot to be in. I know what its like to lay in bed and grind my teeth on a pillow thinking of someone, unfortunatly I dont know much about long term relationship and how they feel over time. I can easily assume the decision can be hard with out a doubt. I hope I was some help.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."