+ Follow This Topic

Thread: relationship problems

relationship problems

arrite...there is this girl that ive been datin for a little while now and i really like her. I honestly want to marry her and she has said the same thing(first time ive ever mentioned marriage) the only problem is that she cant get over her ex...i cant really blame her becaus they went through a lot...he tried to kill himself and everything she did was saving his life..and in some ways its the same for me,,,i was really depressed and non three different medicines when i met her and she pulled me out of my deoression just like him so everything reminds her of him...but its ont just that .she still goes to his myspace and sais love you and stuff nd its startin to piss me off...especially cu she told me she wasnt gonna comment his anymore. but she even still does little things...like she doesnt wanna get over him. posts old poems they wrote and plays songs that they had together...........i donno i really do love her and she loves me too but im afraid she loves him more.....i dont know what i should do.she starting o lie to me about him to a point were it hurts but i love her wayy too m uch to let go..she always tells me she so stupid for not gettin over him and we talk about the situation alot...were best friends(at least in my point of veiw)...just help me know what to do..im not gonna break up with her..she means way too much

Sounds like you're young....like 18...... Try not to sweat the small stuff; neither of you are ready to make long term commitments.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

I wouldnt hang on or invest anymore into this relationship. And or let her go for awhile so she can heal. Not so good when youre in another relationship hanging or pining for someone else.

People should be OVER their X before getting into another relationship, its not fair to the other person. Let this one go for awhile. Certainly putting marriage on the backburner should be a priority.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

i think [personally] that you need to talk her about it. like ask her if she wants to get over him or not. if she does than stay with her but if shes not sure then you guys should spend some time apart

but its not fair to you if she still maybe loves the guy

what if the only reason shes really into you is because shes trying yo get over him?

she simply has to choose one of you two( your or him). love from one side is so hard on the loving person suufers the most.
    she must enjoy having 2guys crazy about her and she doesn't want to loose any of you. wake up man if she likes you she should choose.
    ok lets put it this way: what if it was you dating two girls and she was the one in your shoes what would she do?
    (she won't like it of course she'll either make you choose or simply break up with you because it's unacceptable)
    think about it

sounds like she has feelings for him and you... try to chill on this one dont rush.