+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My gf ditched me

My gf ditched me

Hi there. Today I went over to my girlfriends house, she didn't seem like she was in such a good mood, i talked with her for a minute and then i went out to have a cigarette, when I come back in I couldn't find her, and when I do find her she's on her mothers bed crying... I ask her what the matter is and she said "nothing", of course, I asked her if she wanted me to lay down with her, "no". Well, she has mood swing like this from time to time, and usually the best thing is just to leave her alone for a little while, so I told her i was going to the store to pick something up, we each said i love you and i left. When I got back 10 minutes later her car wasn't there, I asked her mother where she went and she said she went to her friend S's house, which is about an hour drive away. She said she'd call me when she's done. So naturally I'm pissed that I got ditched by my own girlfriend, what I'm wondering is how should I approach this when I talk to her? I don't know how I should express myself in a way that's not going to upset her too much... I'm just confused as to why she did this and how I can handle it. Any advice you can give me would be appreciated

my first thought...
    i think when she wanted you to lay down next to her means she wanted you to support her and maybe she was going to open up and tell youu what's wrong. when you didn't she got pissed and she went o her freind in order to talk (because you avoid talking when she needsit).

she didn't want me to lay down with her though, she told me very loudly "no"... She usually gets more irritated when you lay down next to her in these situations, but I'm not sure, maybe your're right and this time it was different, and that no really meant a yes.

King Zarathu Guest
    I honestly would've been alright with it. She was obviously in a pissy mood, she went off to go do something that would make her happier.

Unfortunately, there's always the possibility that she did it because she knew it would piss you off and feels better by making other people feel like shit.

You're in the situation, I'm not. You decide. Actually, better yet, talk to her and let her decide.

it must be that time of the month, leave her be.

Yep, she's just being hormonal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja
    she didn't want me to lay down with her though, she told me very loudly "no"... She usually gets more irritated when you lay down next to her in these situations, but I'm not sure, maybe your're right and this time it was different, and that no really meant a yes.
    I remember something happening like this to me once...I yelled NO at my bf because every time he laid down next to me, he started rubbing his dick up against my leg. Every time anything was wrong, he tried to fix it with sex. He was so obtuse, he could never tell when something was wrong until it was really wrong.

Are you obtuse?

TheNinja

have u ever thought about cheating...what if she cheated?
    Last edited by Eleniko; 25-04-06 at 01:52 PM.

That is a possibility, allthough one that I highly doubt. I really trust her. There was a point in our relationship when I had to go away for three months. We had agreed that if any infidelity happened we would tell each other, she said she didn't want to do something stupid like that and feel terrible about it later keeping it from me, and that issue never came up, no infidelity on either of our parts. So I don't think that's the reason. If you read my post "I need space" (she needs space was the reason behind all of this), even now I don't think she's cheating.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe it's just me, but I am a little surprised that you worry about upseting HER after she ran off without saying anything. Maybe you left out some important detail? Because if you didn't, I would say that IRRITATION would have been a more appropriate response out of you. Are you always so passive?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

usually I'm somewhat passive, yes. But I did bring up my irritation with her two days after, she asked me if I was mad at her, and I told her about how her ditching me made me feel (I had been a little bit bitchy because of this, thats why she asked) and how it pissed me off. She usually dosen't make me very mad, maybe that's just because its hard to get me mad, but this just really pissed me off so I let her know in a non condescending, civil way.

Tone Guest
    Ridiculous.

You're a ninja and you let some untrained woman ditch you?

Some "ninja"...

TheNinja

[QUOTE=TheNinja] I really trust her. There was a point in our relationship when I had to go away for three months. We had agreed that if any infidelity happened we would tell each other, she said she didn't want to do something stupid like that and feel terrible about it later keeping it from me, and that issue never came up, no infidelity on either of our parts. QUOTE]

I don't wanna seem a negative person...but u know, i had the same situation...my bf went away to another country for two months, we had the same deal as you did...after a while he came back and told me that nothing's changed,that he hadn't chaeted and would never do that...but after some time i found out that he CHEATED...FOR SEVERAL TIMES! maybe he's a bitch but i gave him a chance because i love him more than myself...i don't know was it right desicion or no...

think about it...