Just thought of something. Relationships are meant as 'test tries', for how else would we know how a person is, at his/her more insecure? So its not anyone's fault if people have different expectations. I think no one can really control their expectation no matter how hard they tell themselves to. And people don't really communicate their expectations honestly because they know they're being unreasonable. Which is good in a way because otherwise the other person will have a really heavy responsibility. Still what good is communication then?

Then when over the course of the relationship, the expectations manifest themselves somehow, and we feel burdened anyway. If this is how it really is all the time, I suppose all relationships are meant to be doomed? Or are we just too young to live with it?

But I guess this is the time to 'test-try'. We can't ever be careful enough, and people change anyway. Some of us know enough to stand back and wait, some fall in and out of love as if their lives depend on it. And some think they've found the one and when it ends they're crushed, but we can't blame the other person can we? Promises are very hard to keep when you don't believe in them anymore.

When I break up I become very cold. Since we've shared good moments, but I'd rather not think of them anymore, because they don't apply anymore. I believe EXs can very good friends but it takes a long time getting used to, and also when there are no expectations.